Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

I don't like my step son's new girlfriend

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 29 Replies

I don't like my stepson Caleb's new girlfriend,her name is Alicia.Alicia is disespectful and rude.Caleb is 17 and she is 20.She sees I am pregnant and calls me a fat pig,I get real angry when she does this.My husband can't stand it at all too,told her to stop calling me that.Plus she does not like to help out either,knows better I have to take it easy which is doctor's orders.Belches out loud too,I call that rude and she does not say excuse me.My step son says he loves her.My step daughters Nikki and Cassie can't stand her either.They are disrespected by her also.It gets bad when Cassie comes by with her girlfriend Jaime,Cassie is a lesbian liking women only.Has called Cassie and Jaime words I will not mention.We just got told she wants a baby with him,told Caleb this is not going to happen and this was recently.

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notuseless
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:44 PM

kick her out tell him intolerance is not welcome under your roof.

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I'd be happy if my son or SS was dating a girl like that, but it's really not your business. He's just a kid. He will probably get tired of her and move on.

packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:57 PM
4 moms liked this

Much like the kid can't choose his father's wife, the father's wife has no say in the son's girlfriend.

She can, however, not be welcomed in your home.

mamaofficer
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM

You and your husband have to put your foot down. Enough is enough, how much more are yall going to put up with.

Seychelles1409
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Buy your SS a big box of condoms.   As for having her in your home, it's just that:   YOUR home and she does not have to be welcome.   No one would call me a fat pig and ever set foot in my home again.   

wintermoon111
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:08 PM
It is sad that your step son would put up with a girl who is such a low life. I am always telling my son that that he deserves good things in life
and he deserves a girl who treats herself good as well as him and he is to treat her right to. I just hope when the time come to it he finds a good girl.
tiafez
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:12 PM

it's your home, if she cannot respect thosewho live there then she doesn't need to be there.

candicedh
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:19 PM

She is not allowed in the house anymore.Caleb has a black eye on his left side now,won't tell the truth that she punched him.A good friend of mine told him how life of being a teenage parent is like: Miserable.She became a parent when she was 16 years old to a now 18 year old son.He is starting to listen about that.The abuse she is doing to him,says he loves her still.Plus she has a sex offense on her record,statitory rape having sex with a 14 year old boy last year.

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Wow.  She sounds like she has some serious issues going on.

It's probably for the best that she's not allowed in the house.  Are you sure it was her who punched him?

Quoting candicedh:

She is not allowed in the house anymore.Caleb has a black eye on his left side now,won't tell the truth that she punched him.A good friend of mine told him how life of being a teenage parent is like: Miserable.She became a parent when she was 16 years old to a now 18 year old son.He is starting to listen about that.The abuse she is doing to him,says he loves her still.Plus she has a sex offense on her record,statitory rape having sex with a 14 year old boy last year.

candicedh
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM

I witnessed her slap him a few times and he just told us that she did punch him for no reason right now.Plus just called the cops too,he was forced to have sex with her last night and there will be an arrest warrant put out for her arrest.He finally decided that he done with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN