Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Court : BM v. Party Boy, part 2

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

BM is at court. she didnt ask SO to go this time, she went alone. she hasnt been telling us all her business lately. i think shes been telling her girlfriends, which is probably more healthy anyways.

any hoo she did call SO and tell him the judge might call him regarding when party boy called him last July and threatened to kick his ass. lol

(if you dont remember that or are new, BM had a baby from this yahoo and last july while she was still pregnant called SO randomly and threatened to kick his ass. he called and kissed ass the next day)

will update to the cries of "jerry! jerry!" later

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM
4 moms liked this

You and Circus really need to get together and write your stories!  Geez!  Maybe instead of just a movie it could be a new series on LMN or something?!?!?  UGH! 

Can't wait for the update.  I HOPE BM doesn't cave and keeps going after party boy and his antics.  That boy needs to spend a good, long time in a cell. 

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:54 PM

i think this hearing is for the restraining order. she got a TRO on him because he kept texting her suggesting that chicks who hate her supervise the visits, and one time sugested this chick who tried to fight her, supervise the visits. then he told her he expected her to bring hte bby to his parents every day. well, the CO only has twice a week and she works. then he was putting her on blast on facebook.

they have mediation in march.

thecircus8
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I would say I can't believe some of this stuff, but after/currently living my own Jerry Jerry and lifetime movie I DO!

Lol, it is great that BM is making healthier choices!
pepper504
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Quoting jules2boys:

You and Circus really need to get together and write your stories!  Geez!  Maybe instead of just a movie it could be a new series on LMN or something?!?!?  UGH! 

Can't wait for the update.  I HOPE BM doesn't cave and keeps going after party boy and his antics.  That boy needs to spend a good, long time in a cell. 

No shit!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:23 PM

update! the hearing was continued til the 19th because party boy claimed he wasnt served until this past sunday, however right after the hearing the bailiff found the proof of service in another part of the file. oh well so they will be heard the 19th, lol.

he COULD be heald in contempt for lying but prob the judge will just admonish him

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM

I'm gonna ask a stupid question....and forgive me if this has been answered before!!

Do you have any kind of life?! Like seriously I"m starting to believe that just about every post you put up is about your SO's ex wife and Fuckboy.....

Honestly if any other poster was like this-I'd scream at them to get a fucking grip-and STOP the insanity....Find a better hobby then reporting every little detail...this shit's insane!!

And unhealthy.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:52 PM

of course i do.

i post it because its just nuts and some people like to read it ^shrug^ you dont have to, if you dont want to.

im perfectly mentally healthy, and i do post other stuff. i guess i am more of a replier than a poster, though.

Quoting Tigress22304:

I'm gonna ask a stupid question....and forgive me if this has been answered before!!

Do you have any kind of life?! Like seriously I"m starting to believe that just about every post you put up is about your SO's ex wife and Fuckboy.....

Honestly if any other poster was like this-I'd scream at them to get a fucking grip-and STOP the insanity....Find a better hobby then reporting every little detail...this shit's insane!!

And unhealthy.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Quoting faerie75:

of course i do.

i post it because its just nuts and some people like to read it ^shrug^ you dont have to, if you dont want to.

im perfectly mentally healthy, and i do post other stuff. i guess i am more of a replier than a poster, though.

Quoting Tigress22304:

And unhealthy.

I get some people love to read the crazy drama....but you're even worse posting shit nearly daily-and I know because I read most of the posts.

Gawd damn-your so's ex is a fucking idiot-her fuckboy?! is a fucknut-end of story....drama llamas the both of them...it seems like neither is willing to grow the hell up and I feel for all those children involved.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Now see. This is the kind of series that LMn needs. A real stepfamily duo with all the real drama of blending and ex's.

Quoting jules2boys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:00 PM

i actually havent posted aboput party boy v BM since jan 15, and before that, dec 30. i have posted other things re BM but they were step issues with the skids.

if you think i am a worse person, oh well. im sorry you feel that way.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting faerie75:

of course i do.

Quoting Tigress22304:

And unhealthy.

I get some people love to read the crazy drama....but you're even worse posting shit nearly daily-and I know because I read most of the posts.

Gawd damn-your so's ex is a fucking idiot-her fuckboy?! is a fucknut-end of story....drama llamas the both of them...it seems like neither is willing to grow the hell up and I feel for all those children involved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)