Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Hurtful

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:32 AM
  • 81 Replies

long story short.......No Co , Mother only wants to communicate with me concerning my step son , I'm trying to wean her off lol.

last satuday  my step sons mom wanted to have a meeting about why all  of a sudden i didnt want to talk to her.

In this meeting my DF discussed his wishes: 

1. will send you pictures if big things happen and we will update you on the visit on drop offs/pick ups.( because she will harress him untill he gets a picture )

2.communication is only with DF

3. pick ups and drops off  DF will put in the car seat.

4. a set phone time

5. dont call my DF wok for non emergencies

( she had told me from the start that she wanted to work with me ! that she cant talk to my DF .)

so the meeting ended with her talking  BAD about my unborn baby ! so after a few smart remarks i told her to leave my house! she gave us the "I'll see you in court and it will be nasty "  THREAT.

so yesterday , my DF texts her ( texting is best because she lies in texts and its awesome to have! i ENCOURAGE IT ! ) asking when can he pick his son up next week for his birthday . she told himhe can no longer visit because she feels that i'm hiting my step son with my boots.

(Crazy thing is we had a conversation last pick up about my step son screaming at women who wear boots.  my step son hates when i wear my boots because i usually leave the house and he doesn't like it when i leave. so he will ask me to put on my flip flops or my socks . )

she is now using that against me and saying that she assumes that's why he hates boots.

her texts to him  yesterday didn'tmake sense!  she accuse me of hiting my step son and then texts him things like . Ashley only loves herself , she needs to get over herself , you have your new family now . 

I'm lost because all i want is for my DF and his baby mother to communicate , i ask for that and she flips on me !!!

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashsoon2beMommy
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM

BUMP!

kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My head hurts.... My eyes burn... 

Lets start this out with....

Does your fiancée have a co? Does he pay child support? 

Ashsoon2beMommy
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Quoting kellynh:

No CO . Pays child support and was paying her cell phone bill up untill last week :) 

kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Is he on the birth certificate? 

Quoting Ashsoon2beMommy:

Quoting kellynh:

No CO . Pays child support and was paying her cell phone bill up untill last week :) 

Amy1973Potts
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM
3 moms liked this
I can't....I just can't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashsoon2beMommy
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Yes he is

Quoting kellynh:

Is he on the birth certificate? 

Quoting Ashsoon2beMommy:

Quoting kellynh:

Ashsoon2beMommy
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:59 AM

??????

Quoting Amy1973Potts: I can't....I just can't

CrunchMaMaBear
by Queen Crunch on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this
brace yourself, going to be a bumpy road
HopesNDreams
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:09 AM
The poor grammar and punctuation makes your post difficult to read and understand. The situation also sounds like a Jerry a Springer episode. This is why you are getting some of the responses you are getting.
Please edit your original post to include what legal rights he has: CO'd visits, CO'd support, is he on the birth certificate, what type if custody does he have, etc. All of this information is necessary to provide advice.
Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
3 moms liked this

First of all, part A (sit down chat with BM) has nothing to do with part B (accused of hitting) other than illustrating that you are far too involved in a situation with a man you're not married to who doesn't even have a CO.  You're putting his visitation at risk by being involved and he is putting his relationship with his child at risk by A) not having a CO and B) not insisting that he handle everything w/ BM and you stay out of it.

You know you didn't hit the child. Your DF knows you didn't hit the child.  Hell, BM knows you didn't hit the child.  She is trying to ellicit a response and stay relevant and present in your DF's life. 

What you need to do is stop communicating with BM.  Encourage your DF to get a CO.  And just stay out of it.  No need to insert yourself into the drama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)