Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

There's a egg in my boot! (O/T)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:05 PM
  • 27 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So I put the girls to bed and went in my room to call my MiL.

A while later, my 2.5 year old DD comes in my room and says, "look mama, I got a egg in my boot!"

No, she had THREE (raw) eggs in her boot.

I told her, "kid. Stay out of the fridge and go to bed. "

She said "OK mama. You keepa eggs. You welcome." shut the door.. And went back to her room. What on earth is going on in her head? Lol
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBlueOwl
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Better than a spider I found in my shoe. A large spider! Lol
tecsabates
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Lmao
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Ew. That would make me want to have someone else burn my shoes. I hate spiders. Sneaky Bastards.

Quoting LittleBlueOwl: Better than a spider I found in my shoe. A large spider! Lol
cdrainey3
by Cher on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Cute! I have a two year old also. They are interesting creatures, that's for sure! Busy, busy!
Linagma03
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM

LMAO! 

LittleBlueOwl
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 1:47 AM
Yep I had even checked my shoes. I found one,a small one, crawling on me in bed last night! This time of year we get over run :(

Quoting amanda_mom89: Ew. That would make me want to have someone else burn my shoes. I hate spiders. Sneaky Bastards.

Quoting LittleBlueOwl: Better than a spider I found in my shoe. A large spider! Lol
zannahdeux
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:27 AM

I found about three pounds of cat food in my boot one year. Turns out it was a mouse or chipmunk that was hoarding cat food in my winter boots in the hall closet. Weird

thecircus8
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM
DD4 loves eggs-well she loves food period. She will hide eggs in various places and we have to leave to boiled eggs out for Santa every year. She also had hide a bag of pecans in the mound of stuff she sleeps with and was just munching them as a midnight snack....kids are weird creatures.
Rocker.Mom.07
by The Savior on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:12 AM

When my oldest, 7 now, was younger and introduced to hard boiled eggs....she thought all eggs were like that... nice little eggy mess I had to clean up one day because she wanted a hard boiled egg...but it wasn't boiled lol lesson learned at least.

Derdriu
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I read your title and was anticipating a wild bird egg in boots left outside.  Never imagined it'd be an egg-hiding toddler!  lol

We used to have chickens, and I'd find eggs just about everywhere except in the coop.  They had their preferred locations, for sure.  They never laid in footwear though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)