Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

S/o adult sleepovers

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:47 PM
  • 56 Replies
Where is it ok for the child to sleep if a parent chooses to have an adult sleepover during their time?

Bm is having her bfs (yes, plural) spend the night and sleep in bed with her and ss. (NOT at the same time. Slime times back-to-back nights though!!)
Dh is furious that this is happening and isn't comfortable with guys she barely knows sleeping in the same bed as ss.
Ss doesn't have a bed at moms, so he has to sleep with her during her visitation. Since somebody asked, ss is 5.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Special3kids
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:48 PM
How old is your ss?
owl0210
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
What in the fuck? Your step-son will be sleeping in a bed with her mom and two guys? No f'ing way would that ever fly with me.
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:51 PM
One guy at a time. One stays one night, the other usually stays the next night

Quoting owl0210: What in the fuck? Your step-son will be sleeping in a bed with her mom and two guys? No f'ing way would that ever fly with me.
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Special3kids: How old is your ss?
owl0210
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
That is wrong on so many levels.

Quoting dawnnamarie: One guy at a time. One stays one night, the other usually stays the next night

Quoting owl0210: What in the fuck? Your step-son will be sleeping in a bed with her mom and two guys? No f'ing way would that ever fly with me.
Singlemama52
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM
I currently have a boyfriend. My son sleeps with me, so boyfriend gets the couch.
dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Sorry I wrote it weird. It's fixed.

The guys have been in and out forever, but it's a bigger issue now that there isn't a couch for ss to sleep on and he's in bed with mom and a bf

Quoting owl0210: That is wrong on so many levels.

Quoting dawnnamarie: One guy at a time. One stays one night, the other usually stays the next night

dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Did bf say anything? That would be acceptable for Dh. The bfs used to sleep in bed with mom and ss would sleep on the couch. Now their place doesn't have a couch for ss to sleep on.

Quoting Singlemama52: I currently have a boyfriend. My son sleeps with me, so boyfriend gets the couch.
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:55 PM

And you are choosing to move away and leave him in that situation? It wouldn't be worth the promotion for me.

Boobear110
by Audra on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM

This is so wrong on so many different levels. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN