Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

my ex and ex sm

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:31 PM
  • 18 Replies
Okay long story short...

Ex is a very abusive man. He should not be allowed to have children, let alone be in their lives.

My son is 6, and the oldest of 5 by 5.

When he beat ex step mom with a baseball bat during pregnancy, I testified against him for his crimes against me. I helped her in every way that I could.

She us very poor.. 23 years old, lives with her parents, has never had a job, not in school.. pretty much going no where in life

But hee little boy is my son's half brother and because of that I have tried to maintain a relationship with her

I have given her every piece of clothing my son has ever out grown, every toy he has spotted playing with, I've left my house in the middle of the night to take this kid medicine and diapers

I've done way to much for this woman in the past three years, because I care for her child, as my son's brother.

Friday, I saw that she added ex as a Facebook friend. I went to his page and saw that he was planning on seeing her son that day.

I confronted her about it and she denied it.

Ex then blocked me.. that's fine, I have his other profile blocked. I was planning on blocking this one too.

But, I wanted to see if ex saw the kid.. so Saturday I checked his page from dhs page. Not only did she let him see her son, she left her son alone with him.

Now I know in my heart that he molested a little boy when my son was an infant. That's a long story, but pretty much ex always played monster with this child, and then the child started staying that the monster poked his butt. Nothing ever came off that.. but I know something went down. I have told this woman about this incident and she left her little boy alone with him.

I have literally cried over this situation repeatedly. She is putting her son in danger.

What is even worse, she knows where I live, the layout of my home, who my kids babysitter is. We have become close friends over the years. I am so nervous. Ex threatened to kidnap my son before. He had no visitation rights at all.

Ex posted pictures of him and her son at the park that is literally at the end if my street.

I am losing my mind here.

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annabl1970
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG
Can you move out, do you have a family near by to move in with, at least temporary?
That woman is stupid moron
I can't believe she is leaving her son alone with this asshole!
Hugs I am sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Special3kids
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you have a protection order against him? (I know it's just a piece of paper, but it's something) Can you get a family member to help and stay with you? Maybe switch baby sitters for a bit, or rotate them. Stay leaving later or earlier and switch up routine.
Rocker.Mom.07
by The Savior on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Can you get a restraining order on him?...that way at least the cops can do something even if he is just nearby.
As for your son's brother's mom...I would continue to talk some sense into her. Maybe even show her articles of horror stories about kids with abusive parents...something to get her attention.

amantonacci
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Do you have a recent photo of him? If you do print it out and give it to the babysitter and the office at school and ask them to use extreme caution if he were to show up at those places...

....ClvrScn.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:56 PM
We cannot move, due to a lease agreement. However if I get a hint that he is interested in my child again, I will move and deal with the consequences.

For now, we moved ds back to the top floor. W do have a security system and dh us installing another set of locks tomorrow.

We plan to contact the land Lord about a motion sensor outside. We are willing to pay for it, but we don't know how to do it.

We have also started using the garage for our vehicles, and putting a lock on the door at night..

I cannot take any legal action unless he does something.. so far all has been quiet

Quoting annabl1970: OMG
Can you move out, do you have a family near by to move in with, at least temporary?
That woman is stupid moron
I can't believe she is leaving her son alone with this asshole!
Hugs I am sorry
....ClvrScn.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:59 PM
The babysitter us a dear friend of mine. She knew him when we were together. I trust her with my children's lives while heartedly.

The school has a copy of the order staying he had no legal rights to my son.

Printing it a picture us a good idea.

Thankfully he us in kindergarten so you have to present an id. And I have to send in notice if another adult picking him up and it has to be someone on his record

Quoting amantonacci:

Do you have a recent photo of him? If you do print it out and give it to the babysitter and the office at school and ask them to use extreme caution if he were to show up at those places...

....ClvrScn.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I foo not have a restraining order. it expired years ago.I doubt iI can get one since he hasn't done anything, but I think I'll call the clerk of courts tomorrow to find out. It would be nice

As far as routine, never thought I would say this but thankfully we have a chaotic life. Work schedules, school schedule, helping it my parents etc. We never leave it get home at the same time.

I did tell dh that in Wednesday's when he works late, I think we will hang out with the sitter until he gets home. She us happy to have us

Quoting Special3kids: Do you have a protection order against him? (I know it's just a piece of paper, but it's something) Can you get a family member to help and stay with you? Maybe switch baby sitters for a bit, or rotate them. Stay leaving later or earlier and switch up routine.
amantonacci
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:08 PM

It's good that the babysitter knows who he is... I had to do the pic thing it really helped the preschool.

Quoting ....ClvrScn.: The babysitter us a dear friend of mine. She knew him when we were together. I trust her with my children's lives while heartedly. The school has a copy of the order staying he had no legal rights to my son. Printing it a picture us a good idea. Thankfully he us in kindergarten so you have to present an id. And I have to send in notice if another adult picking him up and it has to be someone on his record
Quoting amantonacci:

....ClvrScn.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:09 PM
She's not a smart person... I'm nit even being ignorant, she's just not a person with a lot if common sense.

I did contact her mother, who she lives with, in hopes that her mother will put a stop to it. This is the woman who pleaded with me to help her daughter by testifying. This us the woman who spent hours upon hours crying to me about what ex had done to her daughter.

I hope she is able to stop this.

I want to call cps, but I don't have any thing to state except that she has her son around a felon. Unfortunately, that's not illegal..

I however, have ceased involvement for the good of my son.

I will not pay captain save a hoe again. It gets exhausting

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Can you get a restraining order on him?...that way at least the cops can do something even if he is just nearby.As for your son's brother's mom...I would continue to talk some sense into her. Maybe even show her articles of horror stories about kids with abusive parents...something to get her attention.

....ClvrScn.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Now that you mention it, I did the same thing with the daycare he attended when we moved in another district.

I am going to put the security guard I high alert tomorrow, just let her know that I'm being proactive. He hasn't said a word to me or attempted contact yet, but that I'm concerned that he will. She stands at the kindergarten exit st the end of the day checking ids and the Secretary in the main office knows me very well, so I'll have to let get know tomorrow too..

I don't want to appear paranoid, but I'm willing to trade my pride and look like a fool for my son's safety.

I pray that I'm over reacting

Quoting amantonacci:

It's good that the babysitter knows who he is... I had to do the pic thing it really helped the preschool.

Quoting ....ClvrScn.: The babysitter us a dear friend of mine. She knew him when we were together. I trust her with my children's lives while heartedly.

The school has a copy of the order staying he had no legal rights to my son.

Printing it a picture us a good idea.

Thankfully he us in kindergarten so you have to present an id. And I have to send in notice if another adult picking him up and it has to be someone on his record

Quoting amantonacci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)