Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

OT: time change

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:45 AM
  • 26 Replies
We had daylight savings today. It's 1144 but it's really 1044 in my heart.

And in my 6 year olds mind, body and soul. He's hyper and won't go to bed!! I don't understand. It's one hour!! How in the world is he still kicking this late at night? Tomorrow is going to suck.
He has spring break camp.

Hey at least he will be exhausted tomorrow evening.

He won't stop talking!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:47 AM

I feel you!!  thus why I'm still up :(

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:51 AM
He has ripped all the sheets off of his bed because he's tossing and turning.

And he keeps talking and singing. He kept coming in here to ask me a question and he does a cart wheel on his way out.

Finally dh just came unglued on him which has kept him IN his bed but he has not stopped tossing around.

I absolutely hate the time change. It drives me nuts.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM

I've gotten 3/4 asleep.... little dude is still stringing it out, but at least he's staying in bed now.  I think his nasty cough isn't helping.

Quoting momof2ex1: He has ripped all the sheets off of his bed because he's tossing and turning. And he keeps talking and singing. He kept coming in here to ask me a question and he does a cart wheel on his way out. Finally dh just came unglued on him which has kept him IN his bed but he has not stopped tossing around. I absolutely hate the time change. It drives me nuts.
Quoting Polkadotted:

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Oh yuk yes everyone has a cough here too. My dh has been sick all day. Finally got him to take something.
I hope your little one gets better.

Quoting Polkadotted:

I've gotten 3/4 asleep.... little dude is still stringing it out, but at least he's staying in bed now.  I think his nasty cough isn't helping.

Quoting momof2ex1: He has ripped all the sheets off of his bed because he's tossing and turning. And he keeps talking and singing. He kept coming in here to ask me a question and he does a cart wheel on his way out. Finally dh just came unglued on him which has kept him IN his bed but he has not stopped tossing around. I absolutely hate the time change. It drives me nuts.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:49 AM

The time change screws with my schedule too.

I desperately miss sleep. MDD doesn't sleep. She's 7 and will sleep for maybe 4-5 hours a night broken up into 2 or 3 pieces. We finally resorted to prescription medication for her, and even now there are nights she'll only get 6 hours tops (which is better than 4).

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 2:08 AM

My 2.5 year old is still awake. She has been tending to a baby doll she named after her unborn baby sister. Has diapered it, kissed it, checked on it several times. We bought a travel bassinet/cosleeper and that's where baby "Natalie" is "sleeping." I wish Kinsley would sleep!

daddysgf
by and that's all on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Kid free for March Break, thank God.
Time changes kills me every time plus after SO's incident Saturday night, I lost an entire night's sleep along with the time change
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thecircus8
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:16 AM
So tired. SS6 has been horribly affected by the time change and I have been battling insomnia bad.

I hate hate hate this stupid time change its pretty ridiculous..

Loved living in HI where is wasn't and issue.
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Last night wasn't too bad for me. This weekend I've been putting ds4 to bed a little early to help him w/the time change. That went ok but this morning sucked. I set my alarm for 4:45am but it felt like every bit of 3:45.
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM
I was an hour late to work lol or right on time depending on how you look at it haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN