Riddle, how many people does it take to pick up a prescription?
I just shake my head!
1) SS(20) calls dad to say he needs his prescription for stomach medicine refilled.
2) DH tells him to call the pharmacy himself (finally after months of DH calling for him).
3) SS calls back and says he called it in and will DH pick it up, and
4) Take it to BM's house who in turn will
5) Take it to SS's dorm on her way to work. BM lives as close to a pharmacy as we do so I guess it's an issue of who will pay $10 to get it.
5) Oh, and sometimes DH calls me to go pick it up. I give DH, DH drives it to BM house, etc.
Why doesn't DH set it up mail order to be delivered to BM's house? Every month he says he needs to do that but doesn't! Why don't they just let SS get it at the pharmacy near his school himself? Why can't BM just pick it up at the pharmacy? My 16yo picks up her own acne prescriptions, I never asked her too, she just handles it. Beyond agreeing with DH he needs to get the autodelivery set up I keep my thoughts to myself.
Oh, and I'm not upset, dwelling on it, or angry, I just think it's ridiculous in a roll your eyes way, that we have 3-4 people involved in picking up a $10 prescription for a 20 year old every single month. I thought it would be a funny situation to share how people get so bogged down in doing little things the longest way possible.