Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am P'OD and VENTING (OT)

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:31 PM
  • 43 Replies

Alright - I wasn't going to post this in here but whatever. SO wants to be stupid, I'm posting about it on the internet. 

SO got himself into trouble on the weekend. I'm sure if you have followed any of my situation on these boards, you will have an idea of what happened. He deserves any punishments he receives and I do not condone the behaviour/what happened AT ALL. For once, I wasn't even enabling the behaviour - I was in bed, sleeping like a nine month pregnant lady should have been.

I have made the decision to stay in the relationship (please refrain from banging your head on the table) and we have found a few counslers to get us through this. 

It's going to be a pretty big, public ordeal when people find out what has happened. We live in a small community that posts a court report in the local paper and I'm preparing myself for BM's reaction. She will be well within her rights to look into changing the custody agreement and it's just going to be such a freaking shit show no matter what.. I'm really not in the mood. I'm trying to stay out of it all but it's hard.

It's putting a lot on our relationship and will be really influencing our step situation, the new baby and our entire life. The timing couldn't be worse. 

Three days until BM finds out...

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Silent_Sea
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Can you PM me? I don't know your story.

OvrMyHead
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I have no idea of your situation but even so, that sucks!  You are 9 months pregnant and shouldn't have to deal with crap right now. 

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Can I ball stomp him please?!

daddysgf
by and that's all on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:51 PM

I've seriously considered doing it myself.. I'm hugely pregnant now so it'd make a good impact.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Quoting daddysgf:

I've seriously considered doing it myself.. I'm hugely pregnant now so it'd make a good impact.

Quoting Tigress22304:

yeah but I'm ragging-and a lot of built up anger and sexual frustration so I bet I could break bones and cause more pain.

YOU need to go sit on your ass and keep comfy while pregnant-happy mommy makes for happy baby

DO NOT stress yourself over this asshole-and if you feel the need to relieve stress-use a damn frying pan!

pseudomamma
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I don't know your story, and even if you told me yesterday, I still wouldn't remember.  However, sorry things are tough for you right now.  

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

His ass should get kicked for not only doing it but being out instead of not being home with his 9 month pregnant SO!!!! I think couples counselling but if you are dead set on staying joinging the support group for family members. I know it really helped my cousin.

daddysgf
by and that's all on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I'm done work for the YEAR in t minus 20 minutes... then I'll be sitting feet up, doing nothing in front of Kourtney and Kim for the next few weeks

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting daddysgf:

Quoting Tigress22304:

yeah but I'm ragging-and a lot of built up anger and sexual frustration so I bet I could break bones and cause more pain.

YOU need to go sit on your ass and keep comfy while pregnant-happy mommy makes for happy baby

DO NOT stress yourself over this asshole-and if you feel the need to relieve stress-use a damn frying pan!

daddysgf
by and that's all on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:01 PM

I know.. he's lucky I didn't wake up or um GO INTO LABOUR while he was out galivanting.
I didn't even know he was gone until after the RCMP kindly returned him home.. 

Quoting soonergirl980:

His ass should get kicked for not only doing it but being out instead of not being home with his 9 month pregnant SO!!!! I think couples counselling but if you are dead set on staying joinging the support group for family members. I know it really helped my cousin.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Quoting daddysgf:

I'm done work for the YEAR in t minus 20 minutes... then I'll be sitting feet up, doing nothing in front of Kourtney and Kim for the next few weeks

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting daddysgf:

Quoting Tigress22304:

I'll send you lots of snacks and noms to make sure Baby's happy!!!

keep your feet up-relax-drink plenty of water and enjoy the downtime....because pretty soon your little munchkin's gonna be here,cracking that whip demanding everything and then some!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)