Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Full week of fun with SS!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM
  • 18 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am totally stoked... Due to scheduling at BM's work, we get SS from noon today till noon next Sunday.  She gets Sunday night, then we get him back till Wednesday night.  Chores are done around here, cookie dough is ready to be made, and I am sure a few Wii games need to be played.   

Come on 12 oclock!!!

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

aww that does sound like fun,i wish my skids were here right now... i miss them... i so need to get a wii,we have the xbox 360 and the kinect (to me personally) just sucks... i like the wii better and it has the skylanders giants game that my ss loves and i'm sure my boys would love also... I hope ya'll have lots of fun while he's there... happy dance

YNot4ever
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

We have skylanders swapforce for the Wii... Secretly I think I enjoy the game and collecting the figures more than SS.. SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't tell him.. lol

We actually limit his Wii time, so it is really hard to not play when he has a new guy and wants to get it upgraded.  

Hope you get to see your skids soon!!

venessaw04
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Fun we get 6 off the back today steps were are grandparents this weekend and Bio with their dad I love a full house
Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

yea we just had them out with us from march 14th early morning til' march 23rd around 6:30pm when we dropped them back off with bm...

Quoting YNot4ever:

We have skylanders swapforce for the Wii... Secretly I think I enjoy the game and collecting the figures more than SS.. SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't tell him.. lol

We actually limit his Wii time, so it is really hard to not play when he has a new guy and wants to get it upgraded.  

Hope you get to see your skids soon!!

Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

how many kids?

Quoting venessaw04: Fun we get 6 off the back today steps were are grandparents this weekend and Bio with their dad I love a full house

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this
DS just used his birthday money to get Skylanders for the Wii U. He loves it.

Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

aww that does sound like fun,i wish my skids were here right now... i miss them... i so need to get a wii,we have the xbox 360 and the kinect (to me personally) just sucks... i like the wii better and it has the skylanders giants game that my ss loves and i'm sure my boys would love also... I hope ya'll have lots of fun while he's there... happy dance

Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

the wii u is the handheld one right?

Quoting Tinkerbellmama: DS just used his birthday money to get Skylanders for the Wii U. He loves it.
Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep. Its really awesome. You csn use the big handheld pad or the regular wii controllers, or both. The best part is that one kid can play on the handheld pad while people can still watch TV. Plus, all our old wii games can still be played on it.

Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

Quoting Tinkerbellmama: DS just used his birthday money to get Skylanders for the Wii U. He loves it.
Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

venessaw04
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
We have 7 all together 3skids bm is in prison and 4bio 3with my ex and 1with dh. We had all them full time up until bf got released from jail 3wks ago for 4 mts

Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

how many kids?

Quoting venessaw04: Fun we get 6 off the back today steps were are grandparents this weekend and Bio with their dad I love a full house

Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

thats very cool..

Quoting Tinkerbellmama: Yep. Its really awesome. You csn use the big handheld pad or the regular wii controllers, or both. The best part is that one kid can play on the handheld pad while people can still watch TV. Plus, all our old wii games can still be played on it.
Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

Quoting Mamaslilbear10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)