Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Let's get mushy for a minute. I love you guys.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM
  • 42 Replies
4 moms liked this

Y'all seriously had me cracking up at the comments in another post. I am honored to be your sweetheart, your Amanda-kitten and apparently your super stealthy ninja bitch. :)

I have several of you on my facebook and even a few in my phone. I have not always gotten the responses I was looking for in posts but y'all have never sent me packing. I think I joined this group in the fall of 2011? Idk, I've been here a while.

I'm not good at keeping everyone's story straight but when I reply to posts I don't half ass it. I give my opinion as truthfully as I can. I don't go out of my way to be a bitch but I don't go out of my way to be sugary sweet either. I say it like I feel it. Most of the time I am typing from my phone which I hate to do long replies on. So if I take the time to reply, appreciate it dammit. lol

All I'm saying is that I know this group gets a bad wrap but you guys are my online family and you've been there through so many major steps in my life. Both step related and not. You were here when DH was non-custodial, you were here when BM lived with us, you were here for the stress of a custody case and you've been here as we all adjust to DH being custodial.

I look forward to sharing the birth of my daughter with y'all this week and I appreciate y'alls support and well wishes for SD's step grandpa as he is dealing with pretty severe injuries.

I love you guys. Thanks for being exactly how you are.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww you are the sweetest and knowing your story an amazing person with a big heart. Can't wait to hear about your new addition. Good luck!

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM

:) Well it's probably the hormones or somethin

I can't wait for her to be OUT!! Thanks :) I'm nervous about the csection.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Awww you are the sweetest and knowing your story an amazing person with a big heart. Can't wait to hear about your new addition. Good luck!

Tillymommie
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM
4 moms liked this

I LOVE YOU!! Now get some rest, you are having my baby in just a few days!!!!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Honey you're just a lovable sweetheart!!

We are here for you whenever you need us!!
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I mentioned you specifically in a comment on the last page of the really BIG post on here. :)

Yep, day after tomorrow! All I've done today is sleep really. 

Quoting Tillymommie:

dawnnamarie
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this
You're so freaking cute! I love getting replies from you because you're always so sweet and sincere :)
Tillymommie
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:51 PM

which post? I have to go look!!!

Quoting amanda_mom89:

I mentioned you specifically in a comment on the last page of the really BIG post on here. :)

Yep, day after tomorrow! All I've done today is sleep really. 

Quoting Tillymommie:

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:52 PM

You are always a pleasure to read.  You are an impressive young woman.

I lost sight of the fact that you were pregnant!  Jealous.  Not that I want more babies, but I loved being pregnant.

I hope BMs BFriend is OK.  

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe I'm so excited for you.
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Thank you. :) That means a lot.

I'm almost done being pregnant. C-section on tuesday! I loathe being pregnant. lol

It's BM's mom's boyfriend. He's sort of like a grandpa to SD. He's not ok right now. We're all hoping he pulls through though. Last I heard he was being transferred to a different hospital for surgery. He has a facial fracture and brain bleed. Motorcycle accident..no helmet :(

Quoting pdxmum:

You are always a pleasure to read.  You are an impressive young woman.

I lost sight of the fact that you were pregnant!  Jealous.  Not that I want more babies, but I loved being pregnant.

I hope BMs BFriend is OK.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)