Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Sticky Fingers strikes again!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 97 Replies
1 mom liked this

That's it! I'm buying a lock box!!

One again-I get out of the shower-go to look for my frizz ease (It's a spray bottle) and it's gone.....along with my new eyeliner that I just bought and have yet to open.....I can only imagine WHO took it this time.

Frustration thy name is CHILD!!! Okay the deal is-we have told SD12 MANY TIMES that if there's anything she needs-just say "Hey Dad/Kat I need deodorant/pads/coverup etc" and we'll grab it for her.

Instead of asking us or telling us she's low on makeup/perfume/body spray etc she just takes mine....and it's not like she's taking it and using it and putting it back....OH NO SHE KEEPS IT!

So now I'm going to wait for DH to wake up-and we're gonna go get me a lockbox so I can keep my shit locked up.

There's no point in telling BM-the last time I brought this up to her-she cursed me out and threw the bottle at DH's head when he dropped SS7 off. Telling her won't solve anything.....just cause more drama.

I'm half tempted to take my empty bottle from the trash and fill it with hair bleach or nair and put that in the cabinet and let her use it.

We've talked til we're blue in the face-we've punished/did bag searches and yet she's still walking out with my stuff.

I'm aggravated because I'm the one spending the money replacing this stuff-and it's never there when I need it.

Is public flogging still legal?!

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:58 AM
4 moms liked this

Just pee in the bottle. 

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry.  SD used to do that stuff.  Not say when she was out/running low... etc... drove me bonkers and just use mine.  I think 12 years olds minds work differently than any other people in the entire human race.  It's like they're broken.  :)

amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:03 AM
4 moms liked this
Then but up cameras so you can watch her spritz pee in her hair

Quoting AmericanDream:

Just pee in the bottle. 

tapies2324
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:03 AM
My goodness..what a little skeef. Lock your stuff up honey, maybe she will get it if she cant "get it". Why is she being a thief when all she has to do is ask...she sounds like a little b*tch. Cut off her supply.
kellynh
by Kelly on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Nair.. Go for it

kellynh
by Kelly on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM
3 moms liked this

I love the hair bleach.. Get two.. Fill one with hair bleach, and one with Nair. Then she can be bald in spots, and blond in others

tiafez
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

a locked box or cabinet is a great idea. but don't announce it, just buy it and use it. no words needed.

funny as those other ideas are, better post a humor disclaimer with them or somebunny will think you're really going to do it. 

parenting without humor = migraines and ulcers :)

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I just got  apicture in my head of one of those dogs that only has hair on it's head and feet.  Gosh those things are ugly...

But, seriously, could you imagine leaving hair bleach on your head ALL DAY... I'd imagine your hair would just fall out from being brittle anyway...

And I could just see the kids... "OMGOSH... What's going on?  I have a disease!  Is this the plague?  Leprosy?  WHAT IS GOING ON!  Help me Tigress!"

Quoting kellynh:

I love the hair bleach.. Get two.. Fill one with hair bleach, and one with Nair. Then she can be bald in spots, and blond in others

kellynh
by Kelly on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Lol... So which one of the newbs are going to take the bleach/Nair option seriously? Maybe I should have put in a disclaimer that it was a joke....

Public  Flogging is the way to go!! Lol! 

Quoting AmericanDream:

I just got  apicture in my head of one of those dogs that only has hair on it's head and feet.  Gosh those things are ugly...

But, seriously, could you imagine leaving hair bleach on your head ALL DAY... I'd imagine your hair would just fall out from being brittle anyway...

And I could just see the kids... "OMGOSH... What's going on?  I have a disease!  Is this the plague?  Leprosy?  WHAT IS GOING ON!  Help me Tigress!"

Quoting kellynh:

luckystars2012
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:25 AM
How long are you going to keep letting a thief into your house kat?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN