Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

frikkin frikitty frak

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

enough with the poofy posts already. 

own your word, own yourself. 

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:01 AM

You telling me you didn't see that coming?

tiafez
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM

most often I put a lot of thought into my posts and it makes me all bell towery when they go poof. 

We're women, life is not easy but dang do we poof our kids when life gets tough, do we poof our men? so why poof our words, what you may not likee because it made your feelings get hurted may be helpful to someone else. when you get your panties all twisticated all you get in the end is a frontal wedgie and no one likes that. 

people may not always like what I say, and some posters make a point of telling new posters to ignore us all and just PM them, BUTT (because I have a big butt), you will never see me pull my words even when I offer a later rewrite of them. 

SassyMom25
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I was thinking about this last night. All these women come on here asking for help...getting defensive, calling the group out and then delete.

You would think if they were so hell bent to prove 'us' wrong, they would come back and say 'this is what happened and all you bitches was wrong'. I can't recall it ever happening.
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:10 AM

we were MEEEEEEEEAAAN to her. She doesn't want to play with us anymore.

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Can we ... is that an actual option? 

Quoting tiafez:

most often I put a lot of thought into my posts and it makes me all bell towery when they go poof. 

We're women, life is not easy but dang do we poof our kids when life gets tough, do we poof our men? so why poof our words, what you may not likee because it made your feelings get hurted may be helpful to someone else. when you get your panties all twisticated all you get in the end is a frontal wedgie and no one likes that. 

people may not always like what I say, and some posters make a point of telling new posters to ignore us all and just PM them, BUTT (because I have a big butt), you will never see me pull my words even when I offer a later rewrite of them. 

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:16 AM

But, you were not answering her question! She just wanted to know how to make it a smooth transition.  Nothing else was important.

Honestly, though, I missed the post but I'd imagine that being the new knocked up GF when the little girl comes over to see her father after years wouldn't make for a very smooth transition.

"Oh, sorry hunny, something happened between your mom and I so I couldn't see you for three years... but, don't worry, I started a new family during that time.  Isn't that great?"

Quoting whatIknownow:

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:19 AM

She just wants to do what she wants to do. Anyone who suggests that maybe that's not the "smoothest transition" was just being a bully.

There was nothing we could have done to help her.

Quoting AmericanDream:

But, you were not answering her question! She just wanted to know how to make it a smooth transition.  Nothing else was important.

Honestly, though, I missed the post but I'd imagine that being the new knocked up GF when the little girl comes over to see her father after years wouldn't make for a very smooth transition.

"Oh, sorry hunny, something happened between your mom and I so I couldn't see you for three years... but, don't worry, I started a new family during that time.  Isn't that great?"

Quoting whatIknownow:

tiafez
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:21 AM

I tried once but no matter how much I wiggled my nose in his direction....dude was still there

Quoting AmericanDream:

Quoting tiafez:

kellynh
by Kelly on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

No way!! I want to disappear myself!! An island vaca for a week. :) 

Leave him to handle all the kids. I'll be sipping coconut drinks on a sandy beach somewhere 

Quoting tiafez:

I tried once but no matter how much I wiggled my nose in his direction....dude was still there

Quoting AmericanDream:

Quoting tiafez:

Rocker.Mom.07
by The Savior on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no...you ladies aren't mean and petty at all! It's not like you go making other posts to continue mocking that poster you weren't mean to...oh...wait...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)