Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Big changes in my life

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:44 AM
  • 83 Replies
4 moms liked this

So my husband has been working a lot, and I have found myself pretty bored. I started reading match dot com a few months ago. I haven't told anyone, but I began corresponding with a single father who lives in my town. We began dating a few weeks ago, and now I know he is the love of my life.

I plan to leave my DH at the end of the month because I want to make sure he pays the mortgage before I kick him out. I married for money, after all, so I may as well get one more mortgage payment out of the deal.

Only problem with my new boyfriend -- who, by the way, has mad swagger -- is that he is currently in a custody battle for his child. Well, not currently, what I mean is, he will soon be in a custody battle, because I'm going to fill out the paperwork for him. I would be a much better mother to his child than his ex would. First of all they were never even married. And secondly, she cheated on him with his best friend. She feeds his son McDonalds every day. When we get custody, I will finally be able to have a child of my own. I mean my other kids are grown now so what I mean is, I will AGAIN be able to have the child I've always wanted.

So anyway I'm sure I'll be needing advice from the SMs in this group because I'm headed for lots of baby momma drama. But it's worth it because I love my finace and his son so much.

OH and also, I'm TTC.

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KWIM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM
4 moms liked this
I had a "WTF" moment...then I LOL'd.

Happy day to you!
baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree with you. You need to get that poor baby away from its mother. She sounds absolutely horrible. Good luck and keep us informed! Kudos to you momma!

Pero3
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this

What ... the BM isn't on drugs or mentally unstable? I presume this was an omission, and there will be an update on page 2!

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I'm saving the part about the BM being drugs, for when you guys tell me I'm wrong for taking the kid away from her. Then I will pull that ace out of my sleeve. Why waste it early on.

Quoting Pero3:

What ... the BM isn't on drugs or mentally unstable? I presume this was an omission, and there will be an update on page 2!

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm assuming that this child, whom you've never met, loves you more than her own mother because of all the mom things you are planning on doing?

KWIM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Oh, don't forget to pull the "horrible emotional abuse by BM" out of your pocket around page 17!
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this

He's only 4 years old and my boyfriend hasn't seen him in a while. well, ever... but I know he really wants to live with us. He deserves a good mother. Did I mention she cheated on my boyfriend? I'm not sure he's even my boyfriend's child. I told my SO, we should have a DNA test done before he sends any more child support. The BM just uses the money on herself anyway. The other day I saw her walking around town in NEW SHOES.

Quoting AmericanDream:

I'm assuming that this child, whom you've never met, loves you more than her own mother because of all the mom things you are planning on doing?

wise.toes
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:01 AM

it must be the cupcakes she bakes for class parties.

Quoting AmericanDream:

HopesNDreams
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
My coffee went across the room at 'mad swagger'. Has he told you he loves you?
wise.toes
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM

THAT HUSSY!

Quoting whatIknownow:

He's only 4 years old and my boyfriend hasn't seen him in a while. well, ever... but I know he really wants to live with us. He deserves a good mother. Did I mention she cheated on my boyfriend? I'm not sure he's even my boyfriend's child. I told my SO, we should have a DNA test done before he sends any more child support. The BM just uses the money on herself anyway. The other day I saw her walking around town in NEW SHOES.

Quoting AmericanDream:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)