Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Welcome to Stepmom Central! Introduce yourself and meet others here!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM
  • 194 Replies
1 mom liked this

wave  Welcome to Stepmom Central!

This is a great place to talk about your relationship with your step children, your spouse and goings on in your life with a blended family.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What name do you prefer to be called?
  2. How many children, or step children, do you have?
  3. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

have a nice day  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMandyP23
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everybody!

My name is Amanda and I am new to this group.  I have a 9 yearold step daughter and my husband and I are trying to conceive, however there are some complications that is making it take a while.  My daughters bioloigcal mother is really not in the picture at all anymore.  I am mom.  However, there is still some issues because my sd is aware that she has a "real" mom and that it is not me.  I look forward to be able to get and give advice and tips from you ladies!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome Amanda!  How long have you been TTC?

Quoting MissMandyP23:

Hi Everybody!

My name is Amanda and I am new to this group.  I have a 9 yearold step daughter and my husband and I are trying to conceive, however there are some complications that is making it take a while.  My daughters bioloigcal mother is really not in the picture at all anymore.  I am mom.  However, there is still some issues because my sd is aware that she has a "real" mom and that it is not me.  I look forward to be able to get and give advice and tips from you ladies!

bertni
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello im Brittany i am 23 yrs old and i have 5 step children age range 15-7. Three boys and two girls. I feel truly blessed but sometimes i feel that i am in over my head.
amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Welcome Brittany!  :)

Quoting bertni: Hello im Brittany i am 23 yrs old and i have 5 step children age range 15-7. Three boys and two girls. I feel truly blessed but sometimes i feel that i am in over my head.

melyndaann
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!  My name's Melynda, I'm 22 years old.  I'm married to my wonderful firefighter and we live with our two year old Black Lab.  I have one step daughter who is almost three years old, she doesn't live with us (or even on the same side of the state as us) so we unfortunately don't get to see her as often as we'd like.  We are expecting our first child together due in November. 

PreteenStepMom
by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I've only been here a day too. Welcome!

Warning...some women on here are not very nice.

Quoting MissMandyP23:

Hi Everybody!

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hi Melynda, welcome to the group. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Quoting melyndaann:

Hello!  My name's Melynda, I'm 22 years old.  I'm married to my wonderful firefighter and we live with our two year old Black Lab.  I have one step daughter who is almost three years old, she doesn't live with us (or even on the same side of the state as us) so we unfortunately don't get to see her as often as we'd like.  We are expecting our first child together due in November. 

missyaiello
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa, I am married to a wonderful husband, I have a10 yr old son from a previous relationship, a 7 yr old step son, whom my husband and his ex adopted as a newborn, and my hubby and I have our 11month old son together. I am having a really hard time adapting to my new step son...he is polar opposites from my older son and I dont know how to handle him sometimes, I am really looking forward to getting some helpful advice from you ladies!
LiveFitWithBrit
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi all!  My name is Brittany and I'm new to the page.  I am 31 and I have 3 amazing stepkids (14, 12, and 7) and my husband and I are looking into adopting a child in the near future :-)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hi Melissa, welcome to the group!  All kids are different, it's important to remember that and that you're younger son will probably be very different from the older kids.

Quoting missyaiello: Hi everyone! My name is Melissa, I am married to a wonderful husband, I have a10 yr old son from a previous relationship, a 7 yr old step son, whom my husband and his ex adopted as a newborn, and my hubby and I have our 11month old son together. I am having a really hard time adapting to my new step son...he is polar opposites from my older son and I dont know how to handle him sometimes, I am really looking forward to getting some helpful advice from you ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)