Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Welcome to Stepmom Central! Introduce yourself and meet others here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to Stepmom Central!

This is a great place to talk about your relationship with your step children, your spouse and goings on in your life with a blended family.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What name do you prefer to be called?
  2. How many children, or step children, do you have?
  3. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

have a nice day  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Replies (81-90):
wyattsmom2009
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is Melissa. I have been married for almost 6 years. We have a 5 year old son. My husband has a son who lives in another state. We have never met him but he does talk to him once in a while.
amomof2sons
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I am Allie and I am a step mom of a 21 year old step son and 19 year old step daughter.I have two teenage sons,15 and 13 years old.It was rough at first and we get along very well now.My husband Davey and I are newly weds,got married in January.

ninjagirl650r
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello!

My name is Crystal and I have a 6-year old stepdaughter who loves me very much.  Her biological mom passed away when she was just 4 months old.  I have been in her life for 9 months now and she started calling me mom as soon as my husband and I exchanged vows.  She called me mom on her own and was never forced to.  In my opinion, for the most part (other than less sleep and free time), I have adjusted well to the mommy life.  What I hope to learn the most from cafemom, is how to deal with the husband who continuosly tells me during a conflict that I "don't understand what it's like to raise a kid, so I have to just trust him", and a controlling mother-in-law who always has something to say and continuously bashes me in front of my new daughter, and always has to complain when my husband and I make our little girl do something that she doesn't like (example, sleep in her own bed, sit up and not lean on people while eating, 8 o'clock bedtime, and eating her dinner).  I hope to learn a lot from you ladies because right now I find it hard to not let my crazy out sometimes.

livingsuccubi
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello ladies, I'm Katie. I have an 8 year old stepson named Xander. My husband and I have 9 month old twins together.

Boy/ Girl, my boy's name is Christian, and my daughter is Daiana (pronounced like Diana.) My husband has Xander full time. But his bm has him on weekends.

Don't get me started on his bm. I try to be as civilized with her but she is just a mean human being.
codysara
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello. My name is Sara. I am the mother of 3 biological boys, me and their father share custody. I have been in a long term relationship for 3 years and my boyfriend has 1 biological son from his past relationship, also shared custody
codysara
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Also, I don't think you have to be married to be a step mom/dad. I know it is a big issue on this site but being married does not change the role you have in children's lives. If you are secure in your relationship then a piece of paper shouldn't change who you are. IMO
Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Hi Sara. Welcome to the group. I have 3 boys of my own and a stepson as well. I was in a long term relationship (5 years) with my husband before we got married.

Quoting codysara: Hello. My name is Sara. I am the mother of 3 biological boys, me and their father share custody. I have been in a long term relationship for 3 years and my boyfriend has 1 biological son from his past relationship, also shared custody

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your twins.

How long has your husband had his son full time?

Quoting livingsuccubi: Hello ladies, I'm Katie. I have an 8 year old stepson named Xander. My husband and I have 9 month old twins together. Boy/ Girl, my boy's name is Christian, and my daughter is Daiana (pronounced like Diana.) My husband has Xander full time. But his bm has him on weekends. Don't get me started on his bm. I try to be as civilized with her but she is just a mean human being.

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Welcome to the group Melissa.

Quoting wyattsmom2009: Hi. My name is Melissa. I have been married for almost 6 years. We have a 5 year old son. My husband has a son who lives in another state. We have never met him but he does talk to him once in a while.

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Welcome to the gorup Allie and congratulations on your new marriage!

Quoting amomof2sons:

Hello I am Allie and I am a step mom of a 21 year old step son and 19 year old step daughter.I have two teenage sons,15 and 13 years old.It was rough at first and we get along very well now.My husband Davey and I are newly weds,got married in January.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN