Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My fault how?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:46 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm just bitching today.

The last two weeks of March, I sent three horses to a big show about 5 hours south of us.  BM and DH agreed to let SD15 take some days off school to compete the first week but not the second.  And that was being generous since her grades have been on the sucky side lately.

First week went well, and I guess SD decided she still had a shot at the second week since her horse was still down there.  Stabling is cheaper than the haul back and forth.  I only had one guy going the second week, and he came up sore Wednesday morning.  We shipped home.

SD is royally ticked off at ME!  Apparently, if I hadn't decided to scratch, she is convinced she could have taken Thursday and Friday off school to go down there.  I didn't make the call on her schedule.  BM and DH did.  I guess it's my fault for making their reality her reality by bringing her horse back.

Anyway, I just got a text from her about how her friend did xyz, and it could have been her, etc., etc.  She's been giving me silent treatment all week except for the blame game.

Freakin' teenagers.  I think sometimes SMs are just good scapegoats.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
owl0210
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Oh well she's lucky that she was able to miss school at all if her grades aren't good to begin with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)