10 ‘Scary’ Wife Confessions About Husbands - What's yours?
by Jill Smokler
You vowed to love him unconditionally. To cherish him. To respect and honor him. To care for and protect him, and to comfort and encourage him. And hopefully you do, as he does you.
But it's a good thing you didn't vow to tell him every thought that goes through your head. Because, based on these confessions, if you had, you'd probably be divorced now ...
1. I rush home from work so I can crawl into bed and snuggle my dog for 15 minutes before my husband gets home with the baby ... and sometimes, when they walk in, I'm disappointed they are home already.
2. I gave my husband a hard time for forgetting our anniversary last week so he'd make up for it somehow. I'd only remembered when my father called me that morning to wish me a nice day.
3. I have a secret checking account with a balance of $6K. It's taken years of 20 bucks here and there to add up and I can't wait to blow it on something amazing for myself.
4. I'm more upset by the fact that my husband has gone bald than he is.
5. My husband is giving my screaming daughter a bath while I am in the bathroom with "stomach troubles." Really, I am just sitting here eating a taco and surfing the web.
6. My husband thinks my daughter was a surprise; however, she was planned. I knew exactly what I was doing.
7. I taught my daughter to say 'Dadda' before 'Mamma' so I could make my husband do whatever she needed. I pretend to be offended, but I love not having to get up in the middle of the night.
8. I kick my husband out of the bedroom, telling him he snores, but really I just love having the whole bed to myself.
9. I am secretly embarrassed that my husband is not that cute. Actually, he's kind of ugly.
10. I told my husband to stop wearing deodorant because it makes him sweat and stink more, but really he's smoking hot, and if he stinks, maybe he won't get hit on so much.
Your turn! What do you want to confess about your husband?