Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Poof! Pregnant with fiance's kid, he wants to be with his ex/BM

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 38 Replies
3 moms liked this

Okay seriously. 

That was up for two minutes.

Please young ladies...if a man doesn't want to marry you and you're pregnant with his child, then don't worry about "how do I deal with our marriage"?  DON'T MARRY HIM.

And for the love of all things holy, don't ask, respond, and delete immediately.  It's just....annoying.  Gave you the advice I'd give my step girls.  And I meant it. Cut your losses.  He's just not that into you.  Read it again here anonymously if you wish. I really hope you have parents who are guiding you similarly.

by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I also gave advice. I don't think she wanted to hear real advice. I think she wanted sympathy. And I do feel a little sorry for her. It's hard to love someone who doesn't love you back. But you can't dwell on it. You move on. Love someone who will love you back.
amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
She also said she wanted her kid to have a dad. If him being a dad is contingent upon them having a relationship, he's not a dad worth having.
minimoo
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:44 AM
That's the reason why I gave bf another chance after I discovered I was pregnant. He wasn't an active father when I was with him (if he was home, he was drunk and wouldn't do anything with her) and when I left, he was nonexistent. He even told me he wouldn't see her unless I took him back. In hindsight, I would have saved myself a lot of grief if I followed my head and didn't take him back.

Quoting amanda_mom89: She also said she wanted her kid to have a dad. If him being a dad is contingent upon them having a relationship, he's not a dad worth having.
Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:47 AM
3 moms liked this

But Dad in this sitch already had a child and had custody of said child.  So it wasn't an issue of keeping dad involved.  It was an issue where Dad said he wanted to be back with his ex and the only reason he was with the OP was because she got knocked up.  Hateful thing to say.  But when people show you who they are, believe them.

minimoo
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I agree. I literally read two replies before it poofed. I'm curious if she got pregnant on purpose somehow thinking that would make him commit to her?

Quoting Birdseed:

But Dad in this sitch already had a child and had custody of said child.  So it wasn't an issue of keeping dad involved.  It was an issue where Dad said he wanted to be back with his ex and the only reason he was with the OP was because she got knocked up.  Hateful thing to say.  But when people show you who they are, believe them.

FreedomTruth
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Damn I was quoted and then it went poof
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:51 PM

I missed that one.

packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Apr. 20, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Why are young girls having sex with guys who don't really want to be with them? I get that some people enjoy doing that sort of thing, but when you have any chance that you could end up pregnant why bother instead of waiting for someone who has some emotion?

Frustrated10
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I would bet my last dollar that 90% of these outrageous posts are fake, made up by some bored current members. Why even waste time responding to the "new members" x 100 a day.

Boobear110
by Audra on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:17 PM

The question I ask also is not only why are they having sex why are they not using protection? Not just the girl . The guy too.

Why is their no responsibility with these kids? 

Quoting packermom4ever:

Why are young girls having sex with guys who don't really want to be with them? I get that some people enjoy doing that sort of thing, but when you have any chance that you could end up pregnant why bother instead of waiting for someone who has some emotion?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)