Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Need a little more fun and positivity in my life

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
Are there any step mom blogs out there that are about good stuff like the fun side of being a stepmom? I have two toddler step children and I love them both dearly but I can't relate to a lot of stuff about being a stepmom that I read... My husband has full custody of the kids and I have a blast with them. They keep me laughing and on my toes so I was wondering if there was anything like the blog "baby sideburns" about being a stepmom or a funny book about being a stepmom that anyone has read and can suggest? Thanks in advance...
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I don't know, but I started with mine as toddlers with DH having sole custody.  It really is different than the majority of situations.

Boobear110
by Audra on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:50 PM

I stared with mine at 2 1/2 with SO being custodial. It wasn't always a blast but it is much different then coming in when they are older

Stellar26
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:00 PM
It is not always sunshine and rainbows but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Quoting Boobear110:

I stared with mine at 2 1/2 with SO being custodial. It wasn't always a blast but it is much different then coming in when they are older

Boobear110
by Audra on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I agree. I love the bond I have with her. 

Quoting Stellar26: It is not always sunshine and rainbows but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Quoting Boobear110:

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:22 PM
I used to follow one back in the day but I couldn't tell you the name now. She had twin two year old SD's and an 8 year old Ss (same age as my Sd at the time). Her kids would be much older now, anyway. My Sd is 15 now! Sorry. But good luck finding what you're looking for.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN