Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

lmao!

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

so, BD is coming to my city with his wife. they are taking ALL of us to outback for dinner (i know outback is no mortons but we are a family of 8) because he missed ds16's b day bbq because he was in vegas.

then he is giving me $ to order the fight tomorrow. i am going to make pub grub and get some dranks and we will hang out and watch the fight.

LOL i texted SO he should invite BM too HAHHAHAHAHHA both our exes over, how weird!!!!

by on May. 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leigh84
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Sounds like a date! Lol
faerie75
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 5:48 PM

lol! how weird that would be.

soonergirl980
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM

lol thats awesome lol

jlg12678
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 5:52 PM

That's great that you all get along...it's nice, isn't it.

faerie75
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 5:58 PM

yes, its a lot easier.

when i didnt talk to BM, she had no qualms on having SO take the kids all weekend, every weekend, and never do any transport and i felt a bit resentful. now, she will take some of her weekend and even some of SO's weekend (like sunday afternoon) and does some transport. and i have more sympathy for her because i too was a single mom before. and remember wanting some "single mom adult time". i think she takes less advantage now. and i dont mind as much now.

Quoting jlg12678:

That's great that you all get along...it's nice, isn't it.

melyndaann
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:37 PM

I know what Outback is, we have one here.  I have NO idea what Mortons is though.  Either way, enjoy!

faerie75
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:38 PM

its a super nice steak house. two people cost like 150.

Quoting melyndaann:

I know what Outback is, we have one here.  I have NO idea what Mortons is though.  Either way, enjoy!

jules2boys
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Fancier, more expensive steakhouse.  :)  (Mortons that is)  You know how they have the ratings for how much a restaurant would cost per person?  Outback is probably $$ but Mortons would be $$$$ I'm thinking... ;)  (never been, driven by one if that counts! LOL) 

Quoting melyndaann:

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't wait for your post that your ex and bm "disappeared" for awhile and hooked up. Then his wife goes out for a drink and hooks up with party boy. Lmao! Sorry but I could almost see this happen with you lol ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melyndaann
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Oh!  Yummy.  :)
We have something similar here and I've only been twice.  SO worth it though.

Either way, I enjoy some steak.  Even if it's not a five star. lol

Quoting faerie75:

its a super nice steak house. two people cost like 150.

Quoting melyndaann:

Proud Wildland Firefighter's WifeSocial Worker Mommy to Be - Nov 2014Proud Step MommyLiving with our Lab

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)