Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Where do I apply for a SM for my kids?

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:56 PM
  • 51 Replies
3 moms liked this
They are beautiful and smart and kind and very, very, very flipping active. I actually need two SM, of the overstepping variety. Two because my kids have different dads. Football, scouts, MMA, skateboarding and church for DS11. Cheerleading (varsity and competition), tumbling/gymnastics, theatre, tutoring, FFA and volleyball for DD15. I need help with shuttling these two all over the county. Seriously.....help!!!
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:06 PM
4 moms liked this

I'll do it, but only with the stipulation that I can deny any and all activities that may impact my time with the kids.... I have important things I need them to do ... like fetching beers and giving me pedicures.  We need quality time ya know.

XXanonymousXX
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this
LOL - maybe potential SM suitors are scared off by your screen name? Kinda like when the new boyfriend comes to pick up the daughter for prom and dad is cleaning his shotgun in the middle of the living room?
HopesNDreams
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd like one who can make baklava, which I was informed was 'easy'. Oh, and it needs to be made on a Thursday night, which also has a concert.
AmericanDream
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:20 PM

You're DD is in FFA?  That's AWESOME.  :)

Geez.  You guys are super busy... and you work?  I bow down to you!

I'll be the boy childs SM.  I have three girls in the house so football and MMA will be a great change from dance and pig tails.  My only request is that he calls me Mommy AmericanDream and gushes over everything that comes out of my kitchen.

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:21 PM
6 moms liked this
What are the assets of their respective Dads?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:31 PM
I'll be the boy child's sm if you teach me to shoot!
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM

I can take DD lol

SD13 is in cheerleading/tumbling/gymnastics

I can handle tutoring/FFA and volleyball although i may need backup with volleyball lol.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Polkadotted:

I'll do it, but only with the stipulation that I can deny any and all activities that may impact my time with the kids.... I have important things I need them to do ... like fetching beers and giving me pedicures.  We need quality time ya know.

HOLD UP!!!

IF YOU NEED A BEER FETCHING-PEDICURE GIVING STEPCHILD.....I HAVE ONE ILL TRADE!!!

SD13!!

She's awesome at fetching drinks and amazing at doing manicures/pedicures/makeup/hairstyles

she works for cheap too!

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Polkadotted:

HOLD UP!!!

IF YOU NEED A BEER FETCHING-PEDICURE GIVING STEPCHILD.....I HAVE ONE ILL TRADE!!!

SD13!!

She's awesome at fetching drinks and amazing at doing manicures/pedicures/makeup/hairstyles

she works for cheap too!

Let's see... I have a 3 year old going through the horrific 3s that is obsessed with downloading iPad apps.  I have a 8 year old who has been chewing everything from shirts to paper to plastic to gum she finds on the sidewalk.  I have a 9 year old who whines and pretends to be a bird non stop and wants to be Jane Goodall when he grows up. And I have a 9 year old who appears to be premenstrual constantly.... what's your flavor?

Boobear110
by Audra on May. 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Quoting Polkadotted:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Polkadotted:

HOLD UP!!!

SD13!!

she works for cheap too!

Let's see... I have a 3 year old going through the horrific 3s that is obsessed with downloading iPad apps.  I have a 8 year old who has been chewing everything from shirts to paper to plastic to gum she finds on the sidewalk.  I have a 9 year old who whines and pretends to be a bird non stop and wants to be Jane Goodall when he grows up. And I have a 9 year old who appears to be premenstrual constantly.... what's your flavor?

Omg , I'm sorry but this is cracking me up. My nephew used to pretend to. Be a dinosaur all the time. ALL. THE.TIME. 

I used to hang up on my sister because I couldn't take it over the phone. How she ignored it I'll never know. It never phased her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN