Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Is my stepson being deliberately hurtful by not wishing me happy Mother's Day!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this

My elder stepson did not wish me happy Mother's Day. The younger one said it. Later he wanted to use my cellphone to call his bio and I refused.  Reason, I give him an annual cellphone allowance to buy airtime.  So I think he wished me happy Mother's Day sothat he can later request to use my cell phone. first question, am I being unfair to expect a Mother's Day wish even if its not genuine? Second, am I unfair to believe that the other wish was not genuine? 

My husband does not know that the stepson did not wish me a happy Mother's Day! and I'm not gonna tell him as this would hurt his feelings.  

This is the boy I just bought pajamas and morning gown 3 weeks ago because he I'd not have.  This is more of a vent

by on May. 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
texasma06
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

You aren't their mother. I don't expect one and didn't get one from my sd till this year. 

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:16 PM
10 moms liked this

I really hate to point out the obvious, but you aren't his Mom.  I think it's shitty he wanted to call one of his parents and you refused.

malinda74
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait....what?
RitaTequila531
by HushBreatheRelax on May. 13, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
You have issues and why exactly are you offended?
You're not a true mother to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepper504
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:18 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting WifeyC:

I really hate to point out the obvious, but you aren't his Mom.  I think it's shitty he wanted to call one of his parents and you refused.

This 100%.

And, is this shit even for fucking real?  I mean, damn... what is up with these posts popping out of the woodwork every hour or so?

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this

You are not his mother.

It's very shitty that you refused to let him call his Mom (I'm assuming that's what you meant by bio-- but same if it was his dad) out of spite.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:22 PM
2 moms liked this

omg grow up

he's not your child you are not his mother

my sd13 hasnt told me happy mothers day-do you see me crying about it!?

fck no-because we both know who her bio mom is!

AmericanDream
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I really should read comments before I post. I just said, basically, the same exact thing... even said "shitty."  LOL.

Quoting WifeyC:

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:23 PM

You are such a BM. Stop trying to be me!

Quoting AmericanDream:

I really should read comments before I post. I just said, basically, the same exact thing... even said "shitty."  LOL.

Quoting WifeyC:

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel bad for the bm and child that has to deal with you. Shame on you for not letting him call his mother and for having a sad little tantrum about not hearing one from him. You...are not... the mother.
Please be a crazy troll.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)