Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Hey, Birdseed

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 1:30 AM
  • 26 Replies

"I can guarantee that BM who wrote that on cafe mom, also use's the CS to finance her own crap."

Did you know you're now a mom who uses your CS to finance your own stuff?

This quote was taken from a response to someone else complaining about your post elsewhere on the internet.

Apparently, it is unheard of that a Sm would not agree with the mentality that CS should cover everything.

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:08 AM
3 moms liked this
Lmao!!

I got told that I had no business or 'credentials' to speak in regards to a stepparent having rights to other people's children. Hey I actually DO have a dog in that fight. If it's MY child that someone else wants rights to then you damn well better believe I have an opinion.

Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:37 AM
Birdseed isn't a Mom and I doubt many think how she has handled her step situation financially is very smart, that is her own crap I would say figuratively. How would her DH and BM have managed financially over these years without her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiafez
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Birdseed, do you have imaginary kids we don't know about?? We'd have thrown a shower for you and given you invisible gifts and a cake. Mmmmm cake. 

(I'm sorry, really I am but I saw this last night and couldn't help myself... I need professional help, I know I do)

amantonacci
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:42 AM
If I ever have another baby I am inviting you to the shower... But you have to supply the cake! Lol

Quoting tiafez:

Birdseed, do you have imaginary kids we don't know about?? We'd have thrown a shower for you and given you invisible gifts and a cake. Mmmmm cake. 

(I'm sorry, really I am but I saw this last night and couldn't help myself... I need professional help, I know I do)

KWIM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
It was with utter horror that I realized the "baker" took the time to add an asshole in sprinkles on the side of the cake.

Quoting amantonacci: If I ever have another baby I am inviting you to the shower... But you have to supply the cake! Lol

Quoting tiafez:

Derdriu
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Her DH would have gotten a job sooner, and BM would have learned to deal with less. 

This is almost the same question as that which arises about SM having to be involved on the parenting end.  How would BD ever manage his kids without her?  Differently.  Had Birdseed's DH and his ex-wife not had the Bank of Birdseed to utilize as a resource, they'd have found different resources.

Quoting leegirl_jm: How would her DH and BM have managed financially over these years without her?

That cake is nasty.  I would not have noticed the sprinkle anus either had it not been pointed out.  Perhaps detail-oriented isn't always a positive trait.  And I may never look at strawberries the same again. 

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Omg I didn't even see that. I can only imagine the springless on top are the pubes :-/

Quoting KWIM: It was with utter horror that I realized the "baker" took the time to add an asshole in sprinkles on the side of the cake.

Quoting amantonacci: If I ever have another baby I am inviting you to the shower... But you have to supply the cake! Lol

Quoting tiafez:

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Well, her husband would have had to gotten a job sooner and ensured that BM got the same to provide for her children as Birdseed believes Dad is suppose to do all his can even when BM isn't pulling her weight.

I would use 'childcare' instead of parenting since that is usually what SM is helping with, parenting shouldn't be outsourced.

Quoting Derdriu:

Her DH would have gotten a job sooner, and BM would have learned to deal with less. 

This is almost the same question as that which arises about SM having to be involved on the parenting end.  How would BD ever manage his kids without her?  Differently.  Had Birdseed's DH and his ex-wife not had the Bank of Birdseed to utilize as a resource, they'd have found different resources.

Quoting leegirl_jm: How would her DH and BM have managed financially over these years without her?

That cake is nasty.  I would not have noticed the sprinkle anus either had it not been pointed out.  Perhaps detail-oriented isn't always a positive trait.  And I may never look at strawberries the same again. 

Career Woman, Wife and Mother of Two Children, a Girl and a Boy.

Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:20 AM
3 moms liked this

Wow.  I guess some people can't read?  I mean, even when I talk about what I would do with regards to my (imaginary) child(ren) I almost always add imaginary or post with the caveat that I don't have bios. I would think it would be pretty difficult to gather that I'm a BM from anything I post.  LOL

Quoting packermom4ever:

"I can guarantee that BM who wrote that on cafe mom, also use's the CS to finance her own crap."

Did you know you're now a mom who uses your CS to finance your own stuff?

This quote was taken from a response to someone else complaining about your post elsewhere on the internet.

Apparently, it is unheard of that a Sm would not agree with the mentality that CS should cover everything.

minimoo
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Omg- I didn't even see that until you pointed it out!

Quoting KWIM: It was with utter horror that I realized the "baker" took the time to add an asshole in sprinkles on the side of the cake.

Quoting tiafez:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)