Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

If your kids/stepkids drew a picture of their family, what would it look like?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:26 PM
  • 22 Replies

Mobile Photo

It's been a wet and rainy week, so I've given SS free reign of the craft basket.

I told him I was going to go lay DD down for a nap. I came back through the live room to grab a diaper, and he hurried to cover up a picture he was drawing.

I just came into the kitchen and saw this on our refrigerator!

: )
by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bellatrisque
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I'm sorry, but what is your depiction of the drawing? Being on the outside I see you, your husband, Step son, and baby sister, with two animals.. is that wrong? Maybe I'll ask my sk to draw a picture of their family and see what happens...
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I see.

I was just asking if your step/kids drew a picture, who would it include?

Quoting Bellatrisque: I'm sorry, but what is your depiction of the drawing? Being on the outside I see you, your husband, Step son, and baby sister, with two animals.. is that wrong? Maybe I'll ask my sk to draw a picture of their family and see what happens...
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM

I would expect SS to have his Mom, Dad and himself in his drawing.

progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I'm sure if SS was with BM his picture would reflect that.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

I would expect SS to have his Mom, Dad and himself in his drawing.

venessaw04
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

sometimes they draw our house hold, sometimes they draw with just them and either bm or bf.  And sometimes with mom and dad.  It just all depend what and who they are drawing it for.  

HalfDozenKids06
by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Im not sure about my skids, but when my bio's draw it my DD8 does me, SF, 4 Step-Siblings, and Brother. DS5 does me, SF, Step-Bro, and sister. 

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM

We have several on the fridge. Sd's is DH, me, her, and all our kids, and our pets on the front. On the back is BM, SF, her brother, and her and a whole ton of cats.

Shortbutt
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:29 PM

She would draw one of four (if not all four) things. Her, her mom, and her dad. Her, her mom, her mom's bf, and her little sister. Her, her dad, and myself (step mom). And/or all of us. 

Last Mother's Day she drew me a picture of her and I walking on the beach. It was so cute = )

Reminds me of the past Mother's Day. We had her most of the day, so I took her out to get a Mother's Day card for her Bio mom. We got home and I told her to write whatever she wants. She wrote, "I love you mom! From E, H, D, D, J, D, C." (Emily, Haley (her sister on her mom's side), Daddy, David (her mom's bf), Jamie (myself), Dog (our puppy obviously), and Cat. lol Dad told her you may as well put N for neighbors lol. (he said it jokingly)

Bf=boyfriend in this comment

tinybluemoon
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM

My stepkids would have themselves, their mother, their new baby sister and probably DH in it.

My kids would have themselves, DH and I, and possibly my nephew and nanny in it.

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 3:23 PM

depends on the kid.

my older two suck at art and dont draw anything. plus they are 19 and 16.

idk what ss13 would draw but he and ds16 are nearly inseparable.

ss11 HAS drawn a pix. he drew his dad and us on one side with a bbq in the middle and his moms crew on the other side.

ss6 drew just his nuclear family sans babies. (mine and BM's)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN