Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Having a kid with him.

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have been married for about 4 and a half years now and I know how it fells to be a stepmom. I got married to a man that has a dead ex-wife and 2 sons and a daughter. They are 14,12 and 10. I didn't know what to do if I got pregnant for him. One day, I found out I was pregnant and I didn't know what to tell the kids. I told them that I was having a baby. They were surprised at first and thought I was joking. I calmly said, "kids, there's going to be a new member in the family" and they were a little scared until he was born. My first son and the kids loved him and there was no madness even 2 years later when I had my amazing daughter. Now all the kids are 14,12,10,3 and a half and 1. We are big loving wacky family and we love it that way!
by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
newstepmom7
by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Sorry guys I meant to say if I got pregenent with him.
-newstepmom7
Lele123
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:05 PM
That's cool...
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on your expanding family. :)

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM

i had it easy with our baby too. the onyl one who as the least bit jealous was ss6 but he was facing being replaced as the "baby" in both homes because BM got pregnant too, so that was to be expected. he is not mean to the baby and plays w him.

Oliviasmom72
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Thats awesome. Me and my ex husband had 2 kids together and he had 3 older ones already. The older kids are wonderful siblings to ours. We are all close.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN