Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

What other bitter stepmothers really think about us.

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM
  • 86 Replies

"To be fair, I guess they are part of the step-parenting population who things have worked out well for - hence they are on Café-moms and not steptalk.

I would bet money that if they dealt with the shit WE do they would be on here bitching with the best of us."

This was written today in another internet forum (steptalk.org) from one of the women who is trying to tell us all we are doing it wrong. She complains that we are not very welcoming of her.

Rhymes with douche' (douch-aay) LOL

Older and wiser voices can always help you find the right path, if only you are willing to listen. - Jimmy Buffet
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thecircus8
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM
3 moms liked this
Um yeaaaah. We haven't dealt with shit..

Rolling...
Birdseed
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM
5 moms liked this

Wow, we're giving steptalk.org a lot of headspace and free advertising this week, eh? LOL 

I guess if I can be counted amongst the population in which step life has worked out, I'm happy.  That was the point of joining a step group all along!  Sure have hit a lot of speed bumps along the way but none such that I have had to dedicate thought into coining a phrase about my skids to account for the parental failures of my husband.  So there's that.  

Silent_Sea
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my god, your last sentence cracks me up.

Quoting Birdseed:

Wow, we're giving steptalk.org a lot of headspace and free advertising this week, eh? LOL 

I guess if I can be counted amongst the population in which step life has worked out, I'm happy.  That was the point of joining a step group all along!  Sure have hit a lot of speed bumps along the way but none such that I have had to dedicate thought into coining a phrase about my skids to account for the parental failures of my husband.  So there's that.  

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM

haha....

Quoting thecircus8: Um yeaaaah. We haven't dealt with shit.. Rolling...

WickedPissah
by Cup Cakes on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I've been on that site before.
luckystars2012
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM
10 moms liked this
I ventured onto that site once.....never again....those women scared me, I've never seen such hatred for children. My ss isn't always a box of sunshine and unicorn farts but hell neither am I....I couldn't imagine talking about him the way those women talked about their sks.
newwife1
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm the anti-Stepmom and I'm here lol.

I have no bio kids, either:)

stepdiva
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Well said.

Quoting Silent_Sea: Oh my god, your last sentence cracks me up.

Quoting Birdseed:

mrsd2013
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:15 PM
The red font and lay out bother me about that site....
packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mrsd2013: The red font and lay out bother me about that site....

I love auto correct. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN