Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So f'n tired of BM vent/bash whatever

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:57 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am so tired of BM this week, I don't know if she's lost her marbles, just being a bitch, or what... We have dealt with the cops THREE times this week b/c of her!!

She was supposed to p/u SD on Wed. at 2p, and was over an hour late. I got hit by a semi, and the kids n I had to go get checked out. DH left numerous messages, and finally just said screw it and brought SD to hospital with him. DD6 has a bone disease, and it took extra long b/c they wanted to check her over really well. BM didn't bother to check her messages OR call, so she showed up at 5:30p, and we weren't there so she called the cops! 

The cops came over on Thurs., b/c BM called them to report us "abusing SD". The dog jumped on her, and she has 3 kind of parallel scratches on her thigh. She showed up here shortly after the cops with SD, who was bawling and saying she repeatedly told BM the dog jumped on her! The cops weren't happy she came n made her leave.

Annnd just a little bit ago, she called them, b/c she wanted SD back so that she could take her to see her(BM's) SK's. DH said no, this is my time. BM called the cops and told them we we refused her SD and SHE was the custodial parent. Cops came, DH showed his court order, and they made BM, who had showed up, leave w/o SD. They told her SOL, come back Monday at 10a as stated in CO.She has left 6 messages so far since the cops left about an hour ago.

Just over it. So frazzled. Everything was pretty decent til she started drinking and doing pills...frustrated

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I am beginning to believe that summer brings out the crazy. Not just from custodial parents but from non custodial parents as well. I almost made a post about it to just lump all of the summer complaints in to one post. Maybe it's the heat. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Holy crap.
mrsd2013
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:31 PM
You should make that post!

Quoting momof2ex1: I am beginning to believe that summer brings out the crazy. Not just from custodial parents but from non custodial parents as well. I almost made a post about it to just lump all of the summer complaints in to one post. Maybe it's the heat. Lol
mrsd2013
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:33 PM
I know this sucks. We went through this with bm recently. A little different but also very similar. Bm lost custody over her crazy. Just keep doing what your doing. It can only get better... Or worst, but don't think about that ;)
KaylaBug89
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:42 AM

This sucks. I'm sorry. Things like this make me glad we don't live near BM. I'm sure we'd have the same problem. Hell, she once called from OH and had the cops check on my husband here in NC. I don't get it at all.

beckyv1972
by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Ok so I now found one crazier than my DH's ex... lol

BroomandHat
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

ER MER GER! Poor you guys!!! Just keep being strong and steady, sister. Full moon? 

Derdriu
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with all that.  I hate to say it, but if she's just started off the deep-end with drugs and alcohol, you're in for a ride. 

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 3:57 PM

BM has had a love/hate relationship with drugs and drinking all her life, way before I and even DH knew her. Now that SF is gone she's "feeling herself again" and can "act 21 if she f'n wants to".  So far it's gotten her evicted, her car wrecked, and SF took his son with her and told her to take him to court, he's not giving him back. I have never struggled with either of these, so I can't imagine how hard it is, but it's really getting to SD lately. :(

Quoting Derdriu:

I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with all that.  I hate to say it, but if she's just started off the deep-end with drugs and alcohol, you're in for a ride. 

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 6:43 PM

lol oh man.

we get along w BM most of the time. well SO got mad at her, because she told SO "she knew a guy" who could get her fireworks. later, SO talked to ss11 who said BM bought some fireworks for $120. THEN later BM called him telling him she had gotten some for $240 and he could buy half for $120. SO told her who the hell did she think she was trying to get over? i aint giving you shit.

later SO texted her asking for copies of their health insurance cards (we dont have those "with holding" issues) for football. she didnt reply. he called her. she didnt answer. SO called ss11 and he said "mom says she is mad at you." SO said "idc, shes not my wife. tell her to call me." she didnt. so finally SO texted her "you know what, i do fucking EVERYTHING for football, i worked six bingos, im coaching, you can even be bothered to show up to games. and you cant send me a damn text pix of the insurance cards?"

she sent the pix.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)