Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, I saw it coming

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

BM sent us a message today to tell us that she's pregnant because she didn't want anyone else telling us.  This will be her 6th.  She currently has 4 that she has lost to CPS at one point and she rarely sees DH's 3 or he other on who is in the custody of that dad.  She told us she could take the kids at all this summer because of something with her roommate. When she told me that the first thought in my head was she was pregnant.  Not that it matters. She hasn't paid any CS since April.  Not that it matters.... is it sad that my expectations for her are so low I just accept it all.

These poor replaced kids...

SS (9) first response when he heard was "not again"  Then somewhere in that conversation ODS (10) said "It means that I will have a lot of kids"  ~~head to wall~~

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZennMomma
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
What a sad person.
mrsd2013
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Geeze o Pete's! Funny though, I just joked with dh about bm getting pregant to keep her man. Maybe my post like this will be next. Ha.
cdrainey3
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't comprehend women like that. It blows my mind.
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:23 AM
I cannot imagine this body allowing that many pregnancies. I mean ... I think it would just keel over. For real!

So wonder what's going to happen with this one. Daddy going to raise it? Grandma? The state? So sad. She seriously needs to be a candidate for mandatory sterilization.
AllieKat
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:33 AM
My ex tried to date a thing like that ugh. I hate whatever these bitches are bc it's not women or mothers. Your poor kids :(
Polkadotted
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:15 AM

She's still with the father of her youngest. And living with some of his family. They are alright until they move I think. 

Quoting momof2ex1: I cannot imagine this body allowing that many pregnancies. I mean ... I think it would just keel over. For real! So wonder what's going to happen with this one. Daddy going to raise it? Grandma? The state? So sad. She seriously needs to be a candidate for mandatory sterilization.

pepper504
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Wow....

OvrMyHead
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Baby machine.
beckyv1972
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Sounds like she is trying to replace the children she lost. Its so sad that there are women that cant have even one child, and here shes spitting them out like crazy.

PogoPalOj
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I was single with one child and never had another.  If you can't take care of them, don't have them.  But this is a really sad situation.  So very sorry to hear that.   Be sure and educate the kids that they dont have to be like their mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)