Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

She hit DD with a belt 7 times...

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 31 Replies

And I am beyond pissed. 

BF lives with his mom, brother, brothers 2 kids, and his 2 minor brothers in one house. All BF's other siblings use BF's mom's as a dumping ground for their kids, so there were 11 kids under 13 there today. From what I pieced together, BF gave DD10 $5and she had gotten candy and chips at the gas station, and one of the other kids took it and refused to give it back. DD10 grabbed him, her cousin who's 7, and accidentally scratched him with her press on nail, and he went crying to BF's mom. So BF's mom took it upon herself to HIT MY CHILD WITH A BELT & TIMES. The type with the riveted holes and metal buckle. I went and immediately picked up my kids, BF wasn't there, he was at work. I am STILL angry. I told them no one better EVER hit my kids again. That is all for now, still seeing red...

by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow did you file a police report?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflies81
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Did you jump her ass.. if not why not... i dont care who you are no one hits my kids i would have went to jail. You let her get away with this... no BF no one would make me think any different
elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:56 AM

Yes, but they did nothing. DD has no marks really, and all the other adults in the house suddenly were blind and deaf. 

Quoting momof2ex1: Wow did you file a police report?

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Jump her as in actually hit her? No, though I seriously considered it.  Called the cops, and BF tore into her ass. I have no record, and am in nursing school so I can't get one.

Quoting butterflies81: Did you jump her ass.. if not why not... i dont care who you are no one hits my kids i would have went to jail. You let her get away with this... no BF no one would make me think any different

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM
7 moms liked this

Yea, I'd have filed a police report, called CPS, and I'd be in court Monday morning filing a RO against that crazy bitch and I'd be filing a modification of our parenting plan that gives me ROFR if BF is going to be gone more than an hour.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Bad advice. Lol

You don't fight violence with violence. Why would someone pick jail over being able to care for their child who is hurt? I wouldn't.

Quoting elisesmom922:

Jump her as in actually hit her? No, though I seriously considered it.  Called the cops, and BF tore into her ass. I have no record, and am in nursing school so I can't get one.

Quoting butterflies81: Did you jump her ass.. if not why not... i dont care who you are no one hits my kids i would have went to jail. You let her get away with this... no BF no one would make me think any different

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Police didn't do anything but CPS needs to be contacted right away. Like now. Not on Monday. Now. Get it started.

I agree. My kid wouldn't be over there again. Grandma or not.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Yea, I'd have filed a police report, called CPS, and I'd be in court Monday morning filing a RO against that crazy bitch and I'd be filing a modification of our parenting plan that gives me ROFR if BF is going to be gone more than an hour.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katemckenzie
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Her ass would be rotting in a jail cell.
elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Neither of the girls is going there again. We don't have a CO, I have 100% custody with all visitation decided by me. Not sure what calling CPS would do?? Apparently she does this to all her grand-kids that come there though. She hit DD's cousin as well stating that they were arguing.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 2:34 AM
My,kids have gotten swats on the butt, but NEVER with a belt or anything else. In fact, in my state (WA) its abuse id you use anything other than your hand and you can only spank a child on the butt. There's also some wording regarding marks, like any redness xan't last more than like 10 minutes or something.

Quoting elisesmom922:

Neither of the girls is going there again. We don't have a CO, I have 100% custody with all visitation decided by me. Not sure what calling CPS would do?? Apparently she does this to all her grand-kids that come there though. She hit DD's cousin as well stating that they were arguing.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)