Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Paternity testing

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:39 PM
  • 31 Replies

Would you care if your Ex did a paternity test on your child without your knowledge? Why or why not.

Career Woman, Wife and Mother of Two Children, a Girl and a Boy.

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyMom25
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Since he has signed away his rights...yes.

Before that...I wouldn't have cared, except to be ticked he thought I wasn't faithful. He did accuse me of it...but never requested a test, though he refused to sign the BC too.
MomMomMomMama
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I wouldn't have cared...I think I would have found it pretty funny.   I don't have anything to hide, so test away.

MBanks524
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Nope, because I know who fathered my children. I would wonder about the trust in our relationship though and might leave him after he got his positive results.
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM

I am talking about the Ex, the person who you no longer have a relationship with.

Quoting MBanks524: Nope, because I know who fathered my children. I would wonder about the trust in our relationship though and might leave him after he got his positive results.

jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:58 PM
No I wouldn't care. I am 100% positive he's the dad and have nothing to hide
MBanks524
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Nope. I don't care if either did. I would wonder why. 4 of my kids are half indian from India. You can definitely tell he is the father. I'd be insulted but he can get test. I know results.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

I am talking about the Ex, the person who you no longer have a relationship with.

Quoting MBanks524: Nope, because I know who fathered my children. I would wonder about the trust in our relationship though and might leave him after he got his positive results.

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM

and he was the only Indian guy from India around.

Quoting MBanks524: Nope. I don't care if either did. I would wonder why. 4 of my kids are half indian from India. You can definitely tell he is the father. I'd be insulted but he can get test. I know results.
Quoting leegirl_jm:

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Nope because it would finally prove him wrong in the sense that everybody BUT him knows that DD is his.

First off,he has nothing to do with our child,so this would never be a worry for me.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
If I didn't have knowledge of it, how could I know to care?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MBanks524
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:15 PM
In the small town I grew up in, most of the other Indians were his family members. So no not the only Indians in town. I don't care if he got paternity test bcus I know results but I would be offended and insulted. I would wonder why now. I don't care to ever speak to or see him again so I doubt I would know if he did get test.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

and he was the only Indian guy from India around.

Quoting MBanks524: Nope. I don't care if either did. I would wonder why. 4 of my kids are half indian from India. You can definitely tell he is the father. I'd be insulted but he can get test. I know results.

Quoting leegirl_jm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN