Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Ready to throw in the towel...

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:44 PM
  • 34 Replies
I believe I am done. I have asked you guys about being used as a 24/7 nanny to the bf's 11yr old son. But what I didn't tell you is that I am also paying for everything house related except cable and groceries. Including his mortgage. And he hadn't filed for divorce yet. Alright... Let me have it. ..
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
2 moms liked this

why did that ever happen?

stop paying his fucking mortgage dude! wow. i wouldnt watch his kid either.

BroomandHat
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Throw that towel in, sister- run like the wind and don't look back!

Leigh84
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:53 PM
4 moms liked this
I remember your previous posts. You seem like a nice person. Stop letting him take advantage of you.
OvertiredMommy
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Run!
britney678
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM
What are you getting out of the deal? And, why doesn't your boyfriend pay his own mortgage?
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Why haven't you told him, "FUCK YOU" and left yet?

howkhuntastic
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Dafuq? Why? Really why? That is bull shit, what do you get out of the relationship and what is wrong with the eleven year that he needs a constant baby sitter?
jules2boys
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

What's keeping you there?  What has kept you there this long? (I don't remember your previous post but I'm guessing you didn't just move in)

Let's see... used as a 24/7 nanny to his child, paying nearly all of his bills (mortgage and utilities at least, insurance too?  child support? anything else?), and you're getting what?  an unappreciative person to share your bed?  Is he really that incredible in bed?  And to find out he hasn't even filed for divorce yet?  Seriously? 

What's keeping you with him?  What's stopping you from walking away tonight?  Aren't you worth more than this?  What would you tell a friend who was in the same position that you are in? 

pseudomamma
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Well....I'd like to tell you to go, but it took DH 6yrs to do his. Long story, but we've been married 16 yrs now.
KnowItAll
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:57 PM
If you know that you're being taken advantage of, why do you need us to tell you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)