Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM told the kids what???

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
  • 63 Replies

Going to try to keep this short. DH was hospitalized for a week, while in the hospital he had a court date with the FC. Hospital faxed a letter explaining he would not be there. WELL, someone wasnt doing their job that day!!!! He received a bench warrant for a No Show. Warrant was dismissed after all the hassle. So the reason for this post? My Dh's 4 & 10 yr olds told him that BM said he was in/out of jail for not paying his CS. WTH!!!!! That is not something you share with children of any age.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbles2014
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Totally wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM
That is what a lot of them do
beckyv1972
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Quoting Bubbles2014: Totally wrong.

Yup, she didnt even know the facts first off and then to involve them. She is always bashing BF. He is a great father to them and she cant be happy and move on.

viv212
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Smh. Bitter ass women.
Bubbles2014
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Someday the kids will see that. Miserable parents are doing a huge disservice to their children. When you can move forward from conflict, hurt, whatever, it demonstrates coping skill, resilience, and how to handle life. Wallowing for too long sends a bad message.

Quoting beckyv1972:

Yup, she didnt even know the facts first off and then to involve them. She is always bashing BF. He is a great father to them and she cant be happy and move on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beckyv1972
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Quoting viv212: Smh. Bitter ass women.

VERY!!!! She has him in/out court every month, even though they have been divorced for only 2 1/2 yrs.

beckyv1972
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Bubbles2014: Someday the kids will see that. Miserable parents are doing a huge disservice to their children. When you can move forward from conflict, hurt, whatever, it demonstrates coping skill, resilience, and how to handle life. Wallowing for too long sends a bad message.
Quoting beckyv1972:

The 10 yr old already is on to her. He talks bad about his own BM all the time and how she lies and tries to cause problems. I keep telling DH just ignore her, it will bite her in the A** on its own.

beckyv1972
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Quoting Diva-Mami: That is what a lot of them do

I have delt with problem ex wives, but she takes the cake. She has had cps on her 3 times and still took Dh to court because 4 yr old had flea bites. Court is like, SM has a dog too, how do you know it came from BF house. She lost that one.

Bubbles2014
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Some people thrive on drama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I know babygirl, I'm dealing with similar issues.

Quoting beckyv1972:

Quoting viv212: Smh. Bitter ass women.

VERY!!!! She has him in/out court every month, even though they have been divorced for only 2 1/2 yrs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)