Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Let's get it straight here people

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM
  • 173 Replies
7 moms liked this

For all you new members/first time posters and even those who stumble into our group but you're NOT a member here-please realize we've been here for quite some time-plz don't come stomping here-acting like your way is the right way and shit on us for thinking another way could be better.

We are SM"s in here-we're not bitter bitches-so just cut that shit out.

We have members in here who have been here for years-don't be insulting to their intelligence. Don't call them trolls either-you'll just get your ass handed to you.

If you 25 and under-dating a man 40+, PLEASE do not come crying how his kids hate you....you're closer to THEIR age then their dad. They see you a peer NOT as a parental figure.

And I don't wanna hear how awesome your man is and how shitty BM....just because he's got SWAAAAAAAAAAGAHHH doesn't mean shit. if he can handle his kids/ex/home and you-good for him. Millions of men do it on a daily basis without the need to brag.

You want advice?! We'll give it. But don't get all pissy because it's not what YOU want to hear. We come from all walks of life. Perhaps my solution can't fix your problem, just try another solution.

And the back and forth name calling is petty shit. Seriously act your age not your shoe size. We're suppose to be adults-not petty high school bitches causing such drama and fuckery. Grow the hell up.

PLEASE REALIZE SOME OF US KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT-BEEN THERE,DONE THAT,GOT THE TSHIRT. JUST BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT AGREE-DOESN'T MEAN ITS THE WRONG WAY.

And to those who can handle their shit-GOOD JOB! Keep it up. Now back to your regular scheduled programs.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CadillacCutie
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Bad day? lol
Bubbles2014
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:58 PM
"You're not wrong, you're just an asshole."

- The Dude
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:59 PM
5 moms liked this

I saw that poster BMisSHITE (previously "stepbm") tell people that we are not supportive here and to find another group.

Honestly, we are the most useful SM group on cafemom. You want to fix what's broke? We're your group. You want to bitch, moan and stay mired in drama and dysfunction? You're not ready for us.

thecircus8
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Love it...

Yep... no coddling here.

Straight brutal truth with a heavy dose of compassion and life long friendships.

Also chocolate, wine and cheese dip...
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope-great day actually! SS and I got a lot accomplished-had fun food shopping,we made dinner together-the kids had fun watching tv,tearing up my bedroom eating cheetos in my bed

I'm just getting annoyed with the all the fuckery going on in here lately

Quoting CadillacCutie: Bad day? lol

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Thank you WIKN!

You know I have a lot of respect for you for helping me with my problems with SD13

I will always brag about that-because I'm proof that this group was HELPFUL to me.

yes I got my ass handed to me a few times-i needed it.

I wish more could realize we can be quite helpful and we're not the enemy!

Quoting whatIknownow:

I saw that poster BMisSHITE (previously "stepbm") tell people that we are not supportive here and to find another group.

Honestly, we are the most useful SM group on cafemom. You want to fix what's broke? We're your group. You want to bitch, moan and stay mired in drama and dysfunction? You're not ready for us.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM
3 moms liked this

thank you for proving my point.

Yes I"m an asshole-but I'm an asshole who's been through hell and made it back alive.

Quoting Bubbles2014: "You're not wrong, you're just an asshole." - The Dude

CadillacCutie
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Me too. I'm new in this group but the other one I'm a higher rank and see all the same stuff :/ annoying to say the least. I understand where you're coming from.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Nope-great day actually! SS and I got a lot accomplished-had fun food shopping,we made dinner together-the kids had fun watching tv,tearing up my bedroom eating cheetos in my bed

I'm just getting annoyed with the all the fuckery going on in here lately

Quoting CadillacCutie: Bad day? lol

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry Kat doesn't do coddling.

I will coddle my kids/my nephews and nieces-but grown ass women?! Fuck that!

Chocolate/wine/cheese dip are the NECESSITIES of life!

Oh and lots of yumminess dancing around on my tv....gotta love LL cool J wearing some saggy jeans and his calvin kleins....mmmmm that man!!

Quoting thecircus8: Love it... Yep... no coddling here. Straight brutal truth with a heavy dose of compassion and life long friendships. Also chocolate, wine and cheese dip...

Bubbles2014
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM
No not you...it was a meme on 9gag..should have posted it. But it expresses a similar sentiment lol

Quoting Tigress22304:

thank you for proving my point.

Yes I"m an asshole-but I'm an asshole who's been through hell and made it back alive.

Quoting Bubbles2014: "You're not wrong, you're just an asshole."

- The Dude

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)