• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The new girl talked to me on facebook..

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM
  • 22 Replies

At first, I had no idea who she was. I asked who she was and what did she want? She stated that she is now dating my ex and wanted to talk to me. Thinking this wont end well, but gave her a chance. She began asking besides my two did my ex have any other children because she felt he was hiding something (no shock he hides everything). I said yes, he has a four year old and a baby that was just born in June. She was very upset that he just had a kid and hasnt told her. Well my ex denies that this child is even his,even though this child looks just like him and looks my dd. Then she asked does he owe any back child support? Again I had to giggle to myself, becasue the answer is yes. He owes me three thousand, and owes the other childs mother close to six thousand. She didn't like that answer. She saids he is great with her kids, takes them out and has fun with them when is he off? I said wait..he has a job but hasnt paid any childsupport in over a year? She kept quite on that one. Then the final question was when was the last time has he seen my children? I told her he hasnt seen my children in six years and hasnt spoken to them in over one year. She couldnt believe it, she said he is very hands on with her children.  I asked her how long have they been dating? She said "oh..three weeks, and he lives with me." And then she saids that they are wanting to try and have a baby. That is where I started to spit out my soda all over my computer screen. I told she must be crazy. He has four children that he doesn't take care of nor does he try and make any kind of effort.  She then got mad saying maybe I shouldnt stand in his way and that why he wants them to turn 18 before trying to see them. I was like excuse me? I informed her that he is the one who wants no contact. He has sent every letter my dd sent him back, he never returned phone calls, changed his number three times so we couldnt get a hold of him. I told her to kiss my ass, and blocked her. If she wants a baby with him. HA! Good Luck. Cause he will get you pregnant and be gone before the baby is even born. He will stick with her till he bleeds her dry, cheat on her, then move on. I think she talked to me becasue he told her to just to get a feel on what was going on with me and see if he has anything to do with my kids. I really dont know what she wanted but she can take what I said in either take what i said and leave or she will be dumb and fall for his lies and bull shit. I think she will listen to him no matter what. Oh well..i know him inside and out. I know his true colors.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

what an idiot.

i love the whole throwing in your face all he does playing step daddy to her kids while he turns his back on his own. she was gloating. she thinks shes especial.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM
I personally would not have answered the questions. His life isn't your story to tell. And you were right - it didn't end well.

He's basically out of your life - not seeing the kids so why did you even want to get involved with his new girlfriend? What did it accomplish?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, isn't she special...  Yikes! 

dallascowboys82
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Quoting faerie75:

what an idiot.

i love the whole throwing in your face all he does playing step daddy to her kids while he turns his back on his own. she was gloating. she thinks shes especial.

I know she thinks she is special. But she isnt that damn special because I bet he is already cheating on her because he doesnt know how to keep his memeber in his pants. And he will do that, he will play with the kids and take them out showing the girl what a wonderful father he can be and all us baby moms are just crazy and mean. He NEVER does anything wrong. Never wants to own up to his own mess that he makes. So while he is off playing daddy to another set of kids, who is going to get attached to him and he will end up hurting the kids casue he wont stay long, i will be raising mine with my husband who has done way more for my kids then my ex ever has. I honestly feel bad for these kids, these moms bring all these men home saying this is your new daddy, then that guy turns around is gone by the time the kids adjust. When I started dating DH I didnt bring him around right away. It was around two months before he met my kids and we all went out. My son didnt like my dh at first..but now they are best buddies.

dallascowboys82
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Quoting momof2ex1: I personally would not have answered the questions. His life isn't your story to tell. And you were right - it didn't end well. He's basically out of your life - not seeing the kids so why did you even want to get involved with his new girlfriend? What did it accomplish?

It didnt accomplish anything. I admit it was childish of me. It even amazed me she spelled my last name right, cause my ex could never get it right

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Why did it amaze you?

How did she know your name anyway?

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Quoting momof2ex1: I personally would not have answered the questions. His life isn't your story to tell. And you were right - it didn't end well. He's basically out of your life - not seeing the kids so why did you even want to get involved with his new girlfriend? What did it accomplish?

It didnt accomplish anything. I admit it was childish of me. It even amazed me she spelled my last name right, cause my ex could never get it right

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
None of that is your problem or your business. I would just be glad it's not you and move on. Don't stay tied up in all of this with him. It's not your problem if he gets attached to someone else's kids. Go be happy.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Quoting faerie75:

what an idiot.

I know she thinks she is special. But she isnt that damn special because I bet he is already cheating on her because he doesnt know how to keep his memeber in his pants. And he will do that, he will play with the kids and take them out showing the girl what a wonderful father he can be and all us baby moms are just crazy and mean. He NEVER does anything wrong. Never wants to own up to his own mess that he makes. So while he is off playing daddy to another set of kids, who is going to get attached to him and he will end up hurting the kids casue he wont stay long, i will be raising mine with my husband who has done way more for my kids then my ex ever has. I honestly feel bad for these kids, these moms bring all these men home saying this is your new daddy, then that guy turns around is gone by the time the kids adjust. When I started dating DH I didnt bring him around right away. It was around two months before he met my kids and we all went out. My son didnt like my dh at first..but now they are best buddies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BMisSHITE
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM

she was really asking if you are a threat. Are you coming back to him. Because he's hers now. She doesn't care what kind of dad he is and she thinks she's the exception to the rule. Good for her. She'll enjoy it for a second and then come crashing down. I feel so sorry for her children. Who moves a guy in after THREE WEEKS? I never even let guys I dated meet my kid for months, and even then it was "this is my friend x".. To move IN. Woah. Stupid and crazy. 

XXanonymousXX
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:40 PM
You sound happy that the new girl is in what you deem to be a shitty situation and upset about... something, all at the same time.

Why do you care about him, her or anything past the child support he owes? He walked away, I'm guessing you don't really want him coming back around the kids as he's not reliable. So why is he or she even a factor in your thought process?
momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM
That's how I was reading it too.

Quoting XXanonymousXX: You sound happy that the new girl is in what you deem to be a shitty situation and upset about... something, all at the same time.

Why do you care about him, her or anything past the child support he owes? He walked away, I'm guessing you don't really want him coming back around the kids as he's not reliable. So why is he or she even a factor in your thought process?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)