We'll today she went to daycare while I worked. Daycare called me and said DD is throwing up, I tell exh. And he asks if I want his girlfriend to meet me so I could go back to work. I told him I would let DD decide.
We'll she chose to stay with me till her dad got off work. No problem there, at least one of her parents are with her.
Would you let the child decide? Exh said he would still get her after he got off work which is fine, it's his time.