Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah I'm back again

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:48 AM
  • 3 Replies
So of course I'm still havubg problems with DSD. I'm almost to the point of dropping the dear part. It turns out I have other problems than BM. My SIL and MIL have been causing trouble. Especially my SIL. SD has been acting really weird and hostile this summer. Turns out she had been texting people with the phone BM got her. She had told that she was being starved and was being used for child labor. I got texts that SIL was texting cursing me. Telling SD to steal from us and that she was coming over to get her. They did that but through a lie saying SD was seeing someone else for an overnight. They took her as soon as she got there. Plus SIL and MIL lied and said the person was sick and asked them to take her instead of her coming back home. MIL is on the shit list because she said SD shouldn't have to babysit any kids under six. I have a 4 year old and a toddler. SD never babysat. I ask her to keep the kids occupied while I cook food she asked for or just so I can use the bathroom. Thing is they have SD play with a 5 year old and a 6 year old while they go OUTSIDE. But she can't look out for her siblings for 5 minutes tops. DH saw the messages. He confronted his family about it and they denied it. They said they would never do that and we misunderstood. He said he saw texts. They wanted proof but of course SD deleted it. But I have pictures of the stuff they said. Thank goodness for screenshots.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
whatIknownow
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

it's all about the he-said, she-said bullshit....

my advice: ignore them all. Just focus on your own family. If SD is pleasant, interact with her.. if she is unpleasant, leave the room.

Funnybunny02
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Oh SD has been unpleasant this whole time. I do leave the room and have since distanced myself because apparently I do so much evil towards her. But my LOs are left to be picked at. Like when she runs toys into DS and he is crying over it because she won't stop( happened today in front of DH this time. He said maybe DS was being whiny when I told him about a previous time.) She just looked up at DH smiling and said " oh I'm just playing with him. He's alright." This girl sometimes, I swear.
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Bump for Reference

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)