Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

The CafeMom Android App is Available Now and Updated!

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

The CafeMom Android App is available now in the Google Play Store!  Please check it out and let us know what you think.

If you downloaded the App last week when we 1st put it out, please update it so you have the newest version.

Push notifications are available when you receive a PM and when you are Quoted.

The App looks like our CafeMom Mobile site so it should be easy to navigate.  We are in the process of adding new features to the App such as SweetPeas, Group Owner/Admin controls, the main photo section and more push notifications. 

Please let us know what else you'd like to see on the App.

We are in the process of building the IOS App for the iphone and hope to have that available soon.  That App will look a little different as the Apple store has its own requirements,  We'll keep you posted on the IOS App!

This is just Version 1 of the 1st CafeMom App.  We plan to continue working on it and making improvements.  Since the App has been requested so much, we wanted to get it out to everyone quickly so you all could check it out. 

Please share your feedback!  What do you like?, what don't you like?, how can we make it better?

Thank you so much for checking out the App and for being such great members of CafeMom!

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cupcake_mom
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Thanks for making it for android first! I'm excited to get started on it!
cupcake_mom
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Hmmm. I have downloaded the app but not getting notifications to my phone. Why is that?
cupcake_mom
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Also when I click on the notification on the app it doesn't take me right to that quote or Whatever. I have to scroll to find it.
maria1613
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM
So far so good. However, I'd like to see an an option to leave a group. It's frustrating that I have to go to my laptop just do do thay
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)