Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

so i have to take her whenever you schedule it?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM
  • 32 Replies
No. Df was planning on me taking sd to her follow up appt for her latest surgery, early in the morning after i worked the night before. I told him no, if he wants me to take her i will schedule it for another day thanks. I took her super early to her pre op appt just because we needed to get her in asap but this follow up isnt as urgent. Really frustrating. He could schedule it for a day he has off but he just wants to do other stuff on his day off i suppose. Im in a super bitchy mood today
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:04 PM

um, i wouldnt take my skids to any doc appt. thats their parents job.

britney678
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Just say no.
Bubbles2014
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesister2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM
He worked and it was an emergency otherwise i wouldnt. I cant lift her wheelchair being pregnant and all. So taking her anywhere other than the grocery store(i have her jump in the cart)is hard to do on my own. But of course because i did it that one time he just expects it. Pretty annoying. Everything would be alot easier if her mom could get her shit together, but itll never happen.

Quoting faerie75:

um, i wouldnt take my skids to any doc appt. thats their parents job.

jules2boys
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:02 PM
3 moms liked this

Why would everything be easier if BM could get her shit together?  Why wouldn't it be easier if your df took her instead of 'volunteering' you? 

packermom4ever
by Still The Queen on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this
It would be easier if your boyfriend took care of his kid
sophiesister2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:15 PM
He couldnt take her last time because it was an emergency and he worked. If bm could be normal she couldve taken her at that point. And ya i have no excuse for this time, i called her grandparents and they are taking her since he wouldnt make it to work on time if he took her.

Quoting jules2boys:

Why would everything be easier if BM could get her shit together?  Why wouldn't it be easier if your df took her instead of 'volunteering' you? 

sophiesister2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:17 PM
That and itd be easier if there was ever an emergency if bm could take her dd. Or in this case he works and cant take her itd be nice if bm could take her.

Quoting packermom4ever: It would be easier if your boyfriend took care of his kid
CFSTBSM27
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:19 PM
I'm lost? You can just say NO
pusheen-kitty
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah she can no but what people expect of stepmoms without being BM is crazy.

You have a right to say no, talk it out with him, stay close to the grandparents. I am so lucky I have DH mom on my side; if the parents can't do something she steps in and all I have to do is coordinate. It's brilliant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN