They got back today. My oldest broke down crying saying, 'I'm breaking my dad's promise. He told me not to tell you anything bad about the trip or else you'll never let us go again.' This started after I heard my six-year old who has never swore a day in his life say, 'What the hell, bitch?' To his brother.
So, here's what I'm found out so far. I've tried not to pry and let things come out naturally.
1. Dad got drunk a lot, one time keeping them up until 6AM and walking around the house and outside naked.
2. Dad told his step-son to 'lick/suck his ass' contantly.
3. Dad hit his wife.
4. Dad and SM fought constantly and cussed each other out.
5. Dad 'was like a bat' he slept all day and got drunk all night.
6. That Dad said he didn't even like SM and wanted to be back with me which is when my son asked, 'Did dad treat you like that?' (He did, but I did not file any report, etc...)
This is what I've found out on day one. Lord only knows what will come out in the following days about this.
What do I do? Who do I take them to?