Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Can't wait!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:01 PM
  • 27 Replies
Are any of you into college or pro football?! I am!!! I can't wait until my DUCKS play their first game of the season and win tomorrow!!!!
by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this

I LOVE football!

I'm a Cowboys fan. However, I live in another part of the country with a local football team, so I rarely get to see my team play :( And, they kinda suck right now, so I don't have high hopes. But, I still cheer them on. 

soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Well I think my name says it all...

MBanks524
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM
My pro team is the 49ers because I'm from the west coast and love them. My HD loves the texans and they suck right now. My Sd told me she loves my ducks (my college team)! All my kids are rooting for them except my big boys are rooting for the beavers on purpose! ( the rival team)!!!!

One of my closest friends from back home loves the cowboys and she's a distance away as well!

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

I LOVE football!I'm a Cowboys fan. However, I live in another part of the country with a local football team, so I rarely get to see my team play :( And, they kinda suck right now, so I don't have high hopes. But, I still cheer them on. 

MBanks524
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM
What state is the sooners for? Oklahomah? I'm sorry I don't know! I mostly watch pack 12

Quoting soonergirl980:

soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Yes it is the University of Oklahoma

Quoting MBanks524: What state is the sooners for? Oklahomah? I'm sorry I don't know! I mostly watch pack 12
Quoting soonergirl980:

***Briterican***

Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Yea, I'm in WA. Everyone loves the Seahawks. I don't mind watching them, and I rooted them on last year in honor of my grandpa who was a Seahawks fan. But, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan.

Troy Aikman was my first celebrity crush. As a teenager my room was COVERED in posters of him, as well as NUMEROUS pictures I cut out of magazines and printed from the internet, LOL 

Quoting MBanks524: My pro team is the 49ers because I'm from the west coast and love them. My HD loves the texans and they suck right now. My Sd told me she loves my ducks (my college team)! All my kids are rooting for them except my big boys are rooting for the beavers on purpose! ( the rival team)!!!! One of my closest friends from back home loves the cowboys and she's a distance away as well!
Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

I LOVE football!I'm a Cowboys fan. However, I live in another part of the country with a local football team, so I rarely get to see my team play :( And, they kinda suck right now, so I don't have high hopes. But, I still cheer them on. 

MBanks524
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Cool! I can root for them unless they play my ducks! Lol

Quoting soonergirl980:

Yes it is the University of Oklahoma

Quoting MBanks524: What state is the sooners for? Oklahomah? I'm sorry I don't know! I mostly watch pack 12

Quoting soonergirl980:

hershey6
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Broncos baby!!!

Also, my SS13 has his first game tomorrow afternoon- DH is the defensive coach and I love watching his games. The boys play with so much heart and it is just a really fun time!
MBanks524
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I had a hard time choosing when it was Seahawks vs niners in Super Bowl. Until that loud mouth cocky player started talking. Then I rooted for the hawks.;)

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Yea, I'm in WA. Everyone loves the Seahawks. I don't mind watching them, and I rooted them on last year in honor of my grandpa who was a Seahawks fan. But, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan.Troy Aikman was my first celebrity crush. As a teenager my room was COVERED in posters of him, as well as NUMEROUS pictures I cut out of magazines and printed from the internet, LOL 

Quoting MBanks524: My pro team is the 49ers because I'm from the west coast and love them. My HD loves the texans and they suck right now. My Sd told me she loves my ducks (my college team)! All my kids are rooting for them except my big boys are rooting for the beavers on purpose! ( the rival team)!!!!

One of my closest friends from back home loves the cowboys and she's a distance away as well!

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

MBanks524
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Lo that's awesome about Troy aikman! Montana was mine. Haha!

Quoting MBanks524: I had a hard time choosing when it was Seahawks vs niners in Super Bowl. Until that loud mouth cocky player started talking. Then I rooted for the hawks.;)

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Yea, I'm in WA. Everyone loves the Seahawks. I don't mind watching them, and I rooted them on last year in honor of my grandpa who was a Seahawks fan. But, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan.Troy Aikman was my first celebrity crush. As a teenager my room was COVERED in posters of him, as well as NUMEROUS pictures I cut out of magazines and printed from the internet, LOL 

Quoting MBanks524: My pro team is the 49ers because I'm from the west coast and love them. My HD loves the texans and they suck right now. My Sd told me she loves my ducks (my college team)! All my kids are rooting for them except my big boys are rooting for the beavers on purpose! ( the rival team)!!!!

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN