Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rinse and repeat, that didn't last long...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:40 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

BM just can't handle...life.

Her baby with her SO is barely over 2 months old...SO this weekend took the baby and left...left her, tooke the baby, the car, and put her out...homeless essentially, left her couch surfing with a friend...

Back to full circle...familiar story...2 months old...She won't be raising this one either...damn I owe SD a cup of Starbucks...tragic...SD offered me a bet...she took the under 1 year before BM "lost" the baby, I gave her at least a year before someone else was raising it, two months...that's it...cold and jaded I know, but, really, you have to see this woman in action to get it...two things she's good at...getting pregnant...she's fertile Myrtle all right...and loosing her kids to someone else...

My heart breaks for that little guy...

DH just shook his head...a story he knows all too well...

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow.

I don't even know what to say.  I don't know whether to think your SD probably was hoping she was wrong about the year to think good for your SD seeing the reality of her mother.  I think any child needing to face that kind of reality is heartbreaking.

momof2ex1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Somehow I missed that she had brought yet another child in to this world!? Wtf? I am personally all for mandatory sterilization of bad parents. Ok that's mean but damn - how many do you have before you stop?

Poor baby - 2 months old? Gah I was just watching baby videos of when DS was born .. I cannot even imagine spending one day without him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I'm by no means defending this mother. Whole lotta issues there...

But technically, the mother didn't leave the baby. The father took the baby and left her.

oranguglad
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM

That's because you forgot to lather.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:51 PM

oh man.

BM is good at babies nd little kids that she can order around w no questioning and not so good at pre teen on.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:52 PM

shit son, i still cant wait to get my baby every day from daycare and hes almost GASP 18 months! dang oldie! lol

Quoting momof2ex1: Somehow I missed that she had brought yet another child in to this world!? Wtf? I am personally all for mandatory sterilization of bad parents. Ok that's mean but damn - how many do you have before you stop? Poor baby - 2 months old? Gah I was just watching baby videos of when DS was born .. I cannot even imagine spending one day without him.

oldproatthis
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

She never leaves...she just can't handle parenting...and it's so painfully obvious. My husband saw it years ago, the courts saw it in his case and now her poor SO...I really feel for the guy...her kids get taken from her, for very good reason...over and over...she looses her kids...like I said...and then, she'll eventually walk...it's just something she can't ever figure out...the whole parenting thing...

Quoting whatIknownow:

I'm by no means defending this mother. Whole lotta issues there...

But technically, the mother didn't leave the baby. The father took the baby and left her.

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM

i typed out this exact quote but deleted because i thought it was too mean lol. 

i just dont understand some girls. 

Quoting momof2ex1: Somehow I missed that she had brought yet another child in to this world!? Wtf? I am personally all for mandatory sterilization of bad parents. Ok that's mean but damn - how many do you have before you stop? Poor baby - 2 months old? Gah I was just watching baby videos of when DS was born .. I cannot even imagine spending one day without him.

oldproatthis
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:02 PM

She did do the world a favor...she got her tubes tied after this one...

Saving grace is, she's now so busy hating her SO, I'll be well off her radar for a while...

Bad part is for my loyalty conflicted MSS, all steps are evil right now...drama with him in my home...

Quoting bertaboo1:

i typed out this exact quote but deleted because i thought it was too mean lol. 

i just dont understand some girls. 

OvrMyHead
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Instead of sterilization, how about just mandatory birth control?  Yikes.

Hopefully the SO is competent to raise the child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)