Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OTS but funny story

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:42 PM
  • 13 Replies
So ds16's gf lives about 40 min away. Her grandparents live here so they see each other most weekends cuz she comes down and also the grandparents go to her volleyball games and ds hitches a ride w them.

I either drop him off or pick him up occasionally and occasionally he takes public transportation. Well yesterday he took public transportation, and as he walked to the light rail station he crossed under the freeway on a path, and a tranny called out to him. Asking if he smoked weed. He ignored the tranny so the tranny was following him telling him he was horny and did he have a big dick? So ds hurried away (ds is 6"3 he wasn't afraid just grossed out) at the station as he waited for light rail the tranny was in the bushes across the street and flashed his fake tits and ass at ds! Lol what the fuck is wrong w ppl?!!!!
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Oh sweet Jesus 😳😁😳
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Oh my god!!!
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:06 PM
I know I couldn't make this up! He called me all freakin out. He said he was traumatized for 2 hours.
Pleasehelp444
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM

That's just sick!!!!!

runinpinkshoes
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Wow!
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Oh ya I forgot to say, when he was flashed he called 911! Honestly I do think he was feeling threatened but is nowaking a joke of it.
thejodigirl
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Omg.

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM

wow doing to that to a minor that is pretty disgusting. Did your DS contact authorities or anything?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Ya he called 911 lol. It's just so weird I mean who does that?!!!

Quoting soonergirl980:

wow doing to that to a minor that is pretty disgusting. Did your DS contact authorities or anything?

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

a predator I hope they picked the person up thats just so wrong.

Quoting faerie75: Ya he called 911 lol. It's just so weird I mean who does that?!!!
Quoting soonergirl980:

***Briterican***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)