Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My crazy morning

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 AM
  • 2 Replies

So... yesterday, dh took my car to get air in the tires. I asked him for the keys after work and he said "They are in the bowl" (We have a bowl by the door for keys). I should have checked, but was busy, so just trusted him...

This morning, sd and I were getting our shoes and coats on and I went to grab the keys and they are not there. I texted dh (who is across town at work) to see where he put them. He called. In his pocket, is where he put them!! He also has my extra set on his own key chain. This was discovered at the moment we usually leave to DRIVE to the school bus stop.

I have NO cash on me, of course. So I had to run around searching for change, raided our charity box AND sd's piggy bank. We ran down the hill (it's a few blocks) and JUST made the school bus ONLY because it came late. Then I had to take the bus to work, getting me here 45 minutes late.

So... now he is going to pick me up from work and take me out for dinner! lol

If we had not made the school bus, I don't know what I would have done. Sd's school is in a neighboring town and she is only able to get a bus from our place because it is a charter school. There is no public bus to her school and no one I could have called for a ride who wasn't already at work. I guess a cab?! Which in our city we would wait an hour for.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tiafez
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

thank God it somehow timed out right!!!

JustOneAndDone
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Yikes!!!  I hope your DH plans on giving you a massage after that dinner.  He should also probably clean the house this weekend while he sends you to have brunch with your girlfriends, just to make sure you understand how sorry he is :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)