Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So a little funny from my life.

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

Exhusband is dating my exbestfriend of 15 years. Things are going well between us three. Exh and I went to lunch saturday to discuss xmas stuff. in conversation we started talking about company christmas parties. I told him mine was that night, he told me "if you drink, don't drive, if you need a ride, please give me a call and I will be more than ok with coming to get you, no matter what time" 

Well it came down to it, i got a ride home. So i text Exh sunday asking if he could take me to get my car. He was fine with it, he took me. Well sunday morning, exh's girlfriend called and asked if i could help her with one of the festivals she was working. I said "once i get my car yeah i can help you, just waiting for exh to come and get me so i can get it". We got off the phone after a little conversation, in which she pretty much told me that i should have drove and gotten a DUI. 

After our conversation, She called Exh and reamed or tried to rip him a new a$$hole. From what exh tells me He pretty much said to her "She is the mother of my child, i'm not going to let her drink and drive, get a dui, kill herself or kill someone else." she wasnt happy. tried to blame it on being tired and sick.

Well, I am taking my dog to the airport tonight, and I don't have a big enough car for her kennel, so i asked exh if he could help me out and I would pay his gas. He said yes no big deal to him. I told him if i knew someone with a big enough car to help me, i would have asked them first. He said he didnt care, he will help. 

He text his girlfriend and she said "wow, just don't turn into her errand boy". Funny thing is, GF has asked me to help her work one of the festivals she is working at for her mom's candle/wax company. I never asked for pay, i was being nice and helping her out. no big deal to me. 

Exh and I have had quite a few conversations about how she is, they have gotten into arguments infront of me, Exh has said "its like talking to a brick wall" i just say "hey you picked her." Or after she bitched about him saying he would help me out, I just said to him."whats good and works in her favor isn't okay for others. She should have thought about that before she got involved with someones husband. not my fault her mother has never set a good example on how ex's should treat each other, she has 8 or so (not kidding) exhusbands and she hates/trash talks them all" Exh said "yeah i know drives me crazy."

She is her own special person. I dont mind helping her out, so why is it such a big deal that my exhusband agrees to help me out to get my car or help me get my dog to the airport for a flight tonight. Funny cause my fiance is happy we are all finally getting along. but like i said, exh's gf is her own special breed.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM

probably just jealous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)