Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO got snippy and a** hurt

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM
  • 27 Replies

because i wasnt doing cartwheels that we have ss13 and 6 on BM's weekend.

we ALWAYS have at least 2 of his kids on her weekend.

today, he drove all the way to south side to give them ride home from school cuz it was raining and she had to do it yesterday and tehy both whined and cried they wanted to go to our house not BM's so of course he gives in and of course BM has no problem w it.

thing is, i do not feel like cooking or cleaning up today or tomorrow. ya, i can make SO do it but i still have to hear all the noise and see the mess. and of course he will be going into work in the monring for a few hours. what i WOULD NOT have minded is, if he told the boys, "no i have to work in the morning and SM is busy so i can pick you up aftere i get off work and you can stay night until BM picks you up sun morning (she has plans sunday w kids) but no now i get to go home and cook fucking dinner for kids who dont like most things after working 40 hours when they should be at their mom's -_______-

and yes this is a vent. i have to set and re set this god damn boundary every couple months and it gets fuckin old!

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:18 PM

oh ya, and i was planning on getting veggies, ranch, hummus, cold cuts, cheese and french bread for dinner but thats out now.

suggestions for dinner that requires little more than ZERO prep?

Paradoxx
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:31 PM

I feel your pain.  We have SS here on his Mom's night tonight.  She's EOWE, after tomorrow night she won't see him for 14 days.  I can't imagine that as a Mom.

Paradoxx
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:33 PM

We had frozen fries and keilbasa (not sure if that is spelled right...) sausage.  

Quoting faerie75:

oh ya, and i was planning on getting veggies, ranch, hummus, cold cuts, cheese and french bread for dinner but thats out now.

Boobear110
by Audra on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:13 PM

You keep going through this. It's got to be frustrating, I get that he wants to see his kids as much as possible but  you have your boundaries and he just keeps crossing them. It's gotta give sometime. 

WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:20 PM
That would really piss me off.

Do the kids ask to go to dads or does Bm get the kids to ask so she can go out?
mischele
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Wow that's real nice of him to not ask you first. What if you had plans
cdrainey3
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
So this dinner takes a little bit of prep but it's so easy!

Get a couple lbs of hamburger (I use ground turkey) cook some Mexican rice (I use quinoa and black rice at costco, it's already cooked) mix that with the meat. Add corn, black beans and diced tomatoes mix it all up and you have nachos! Get tortilla chips and I usually cut up avocados, olives, cheese and sour cream to put on the top. Even salsa! My kids love it and it's way easy! This is actually my ss fav
luckystars2012
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't cook. Take your self and baby out for dinner and tell SO to.figure it the fuck out and th house better be spotless when you get back.

Quoting faerie75:

OvrMyHead
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Hot dogs are easy.
MJ92490
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM

mac and cheese with hamburger and peas mixed in. cheap, fast, yummy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)