Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SD and SS are so mean!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  • 38 Replies
To My DS. He is 3. SS 4 AND SD 5. They are always fighting with him, hitting him, telling him mean nasty things and I don't know what to do anymore. I rather have my son with his grandma where he dosent have to fight for his toys or be treated the way he does. I am the only mother these kids have and they are making me want nothing to do with them. I know there so young but what am I to do? They get disciplined by there dad. And I put them in time out but it never stops. And when there alone (they think we're sleeping, were in our room ect.) It gets worse! Like I can hear everything you kids are doing. It's taking a toll on my relationship. It makes me want to leave.. sorry to vent but in makes me so sad to see my son being treated that way.... How should I go about this? My hubby says there just kids their gonna fight.. but my son is the sweetest loving lil man. And they are making him mean and always in a bad mood. :(
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:28 PM

is your son the same father as them?

im thinking not, but i could be wrong.

id be more offended and defensive it it were my kids w a different father than if they shared the same father. id feel like i need to go out of my way to ensure he is not treated that way. but if they all shared a father id think it was pretty normal, and since id been around at least since shortly after the 4 year old was born, they had all pretty much grown up together.

idk if that was any help.

mamat0rres
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Nope he is not my son's father. We've been together about 1.5 years. And I sooo feel the need to protect him. But my hubby says I need to stop "babying him" already.

Quoting faerie75:

is your son the same father as them?

im thinking not, but i could be wrong.

id be more offended and defensive it it were my kids w a different father than if they shared the same father. id feel like i need to go out of my way to ensure he is not treated that way. but if they all shared a father id think it was pretty normal, and since id been around at least since shortly after the 4 year old was born, they had all pretty much grown up together.

idk if that was any help.

whatIknownow
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:34 PM
3 moms liked this

If you are the only mother they have, why have you not taught them to be nice?

LogansMom1113
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:34 PM
You are probably being overly sensitive and babying him. Siblings fight and argue and at mean.
mamat0rres
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:39 PM
I have only been with them for the last 1.5 years. And in that time I've only shown them love and kindness as I do my son. I got them like that and nothings changed. They have had some fucked up times from what I hear from hubby... ( mama was a meth addict, alwate gone leaving them places ect. There's only so much I can do.

Quoting whatIknownow:

avion
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Older kids tend to pick on the younger one especially if there is a preference. I can't tell you the thibgs we did to my younger brother growing up, including eating his food and spitting in his butt when the parents were not looking. The kid was a snitch and we were stuck with him. If you are the only mother these children know, you need to be able to discipline them too and love them like your own. Know that sibling rivalry is very real. Let me stop rambling now.
whatIknownow
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:41 PM

ok, then you are not the only mother they have known. Why did you say you were?

Quoting mamat0rres: I have only been with them for the last 1.5 years. And in that time I've only shown them love and kindness as I do my son. I got them like that and nothings changed. They have had some fucked up times from what I hear from hubby... ( mama was a meth addict, alwate gone leaving them places ect. There's only so much I can do.
Quoting whatIknownow:

mamat0rres
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Damn girl! Lol I'm really trying to love on them like my own but they make it so hard.. my son is So sweet and loving. These kids are filled with hate and it kills my vibes if ya know what I mean.

Quoting avion: Older kids tend to pick on the younger one especially if there is a preference. I can't tell you the thibgs we did to my younger brother growing up, including eating his food and spitting in his butt when the parents were not looking. The kid was a snitch and we were stuck with him. If you are the only mother these children know, you need to be able to discipline them too and love them like your own. Know that sibling rivalry is very real. Let me stop rambling now.
avion
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Quoting mamat0rres: Damn girl! Lol I'm really trying to love on them like my own but they make it so hard.. my son is So sweet and loving. These kids are filled with hate and it kills my vibes if ya know what I mean.

Quoting avion: Older kids tend to pick on the younger one especially if there is a preference. I can't tell you the thibgs we did to my younger brother growing up, including eating his food and spitting in his butt when the parents were not looking. The kid was a snitch and we were stuck with him. If you are the only mother these children know, you need to be able to discipline them too and love them like your own. Know that sibling rivalry is very real. Let me stop rambling now.
mamat0rres
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:48 PM
I said I'm the only mother they have. Not have known. She's been in prison for the past Idk how long but she ain't around.

Quoting whatIknownow:

ok, then you are not the only mother they have known. Why did you say you were?

Quoting mamat0rres: I have only been with them for the last 1.5 years. And in that time I've only shown them love and kindness as I do my son. I got them like that and nothings changed. They have had some fucked up times from what I hear from hubby... ( mama was a meth addict, alwate gone leaving them places ect. There's only so much I can do.

Quoting whatIknownow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)