Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Merry Christmas to me!

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
Yesterday I qorked a half day, now I am off until Monday.

SO took the skids to BM and they went over her gma's house. We came home and played music, drank and made tamales and Pozole. All I had to do was spread the masa on the hojas, SO did everything else! He soaked and ground the chiles and took the fat and bones out of the meat and shredded it (my LEAST favorite part lol) also made the salsa and everything wih the Pozole.

BM came over after and the skids opened their gifts because BM took them home cuz she left to Sac to her brother's house this morning. So now I just have SO, ds20 and the baby here. Peace and quiet! And mimosas!
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Merry Christmas!
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
In other news. BM brought her baby's dad's homeless sister that lives w her. We were all drinking while spreading masa and ended up getting into a heated debate over sd's situation (her baby's father accused her of being on pills (still don't know if she was but if so she has snapped out of it) and wouldn't tive her the baby, he still has the baby because since there is no CO the cops can't do anything. SD has filed in court, I predict they will end up w some type of shared custody or one will have visits, dk who. No one will lose rights or anything like that) any hoo BM was being all loud mouth about how she is gonna help sd "because she knows what to do!" And on and on about how she hates BM1. I told her BM1 is clean now and not that bad and she said "that bitch is no fucking mother!" (HA! Irony!) and how she was going to help her cuz she knows all the ropes (well who else has had to do it THREE times, I hope so) I told her that she surely does but it wasn't right to do it to a good father, and that SO hadn't deserved it.

She changed the subject. Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)