Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling a little a** hurt

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am really enjoying my Christmas. Because SO did everything yesterday and BM is actually taking her kids and doing something w them.

But you know what I am not enjoying? The fact SO got up hella late and is moping around. He isn't drinking w me and has a long face. He is acting really put out. I am thinking cuz the kids aren't here.

Guess what? My kid left Friday w his dad. Even ds20 misses him and that NEVER happens. Do I have a long face though? Nope. He is coming back. Just as the skids will.

He is making me feel like we aren't good enough. My bitchy side is thinking "go w your old family then" but my usual self would never say it.
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chanizen
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Sorry.  :(

maybe he just hasn't learned to have alone time and down time.

hope you feel better about it today...

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Sounds like he's not used to a quiet house. He's a guy-sometimes they don't understand "downtime"

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Sounds like he's not used to a quiet house. He's a guy-sometimes they don't understand "downtime"

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:11 AM
I think he feels sad about the whole skids leave to BMs house. My DH does that once in while. The bitchy side of me says -you gotta make the best of what's in front of you dude! I'm here. The 3 girls are here(my 2,1his) so let's do this.

Then you(general) feel like a jerk if you say something. My Dh says you don't know how it feels. Well I know what it feels like on the opposite end. My ex never gets the girls and my dd's get one x mas with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Yeah I would feel a little butt hurt too. You're right the kids will be back. His kids will prob be back this weekend since BM likes to hand the kids off to you guys every weekend ;-)

I would drink w/you. I've been at work since 4am I could use a drink about now lol
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I talked to him. He was actually worried about sd's situation. Understandable.
MBanks524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:15 PM
I'm sorry. I can understand being worried about kids. Glad he communicated with you about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)