Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problem w/bio moms of step children HELP

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:33 AM
  • 54 Replies

Hello my name is Elena. I recently married a guy that i have known since high school (we both graduated over ten years ago). When i married my husband he had three children. I have know his oldest mother since high school as well and we get along pretty good. Now his middle child's mother and i have known each other for about 8 years. We met when my husband was her boyfriend (before this child was born). They broke up for a bit and him and i started talking. Now she dislikes me and never speaks to me when we go to pick up the child or anything. She try's to tell my husband what i should be doing around the son and stuff like that. Now my husbands youngest sons mother HATES ME. I thought that we were getting along. She hated me at first and then she found out that we were getting married and started being nice and talking to me and carrying on convo's and even telling us about things going on with the child while we weren't around. Stopping us in Walmart (where she works) and telling us that this party was coming up and we were invited etc. She even added me on Facebook. Now the day that my husband and i got married i was in the hospital because i was admitted the day before for an infection in my gull bladder. I posted a picture of our marriage certificate (she knew for over a year that we were getting married) and said that we FINALLY DID IT! and she made a comment on her page about my husband and me getting married and how i was stuck with a cheating bastard now. and then she deleted me. I could care less that they hate me but i do think that since i am now going anywhere that we should all get along with each other for the children. They are 10, 6, and 3. Just confused on what to do. or if there is anything that I can do. Any advice on anything like this i would appreciate.

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amantonacci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:35 AM
3 moms liked this
Stay away from the moms and enjoy being married to your husband
vegana
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:39 AM
1 mom liked this
You chose to marry a loser with a family. Didn't your mama tell you that men with kids that are not yours have a baby mama?
Enjoy
mommy2smommy2
by Alex on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Holy smokes...good luck! I am glad I only have one ex to worry about! 3 kids and different mom...ugg that sounds awful!

whatIknownow
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:05 AM
5 moms liked this

I think she may have been trying to tell you something. He has 3 kids with three mothers in 10 years. Did he cheat on her? if so, she might just be trying to share that information with you. But I guess you'll find out soon enough.

NBVP1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:13 AM
11 moms liked this
Paragraphs. Why does everyone hate paragraphs?
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:23 AM
I just wouldn't go to pick ups or drop offs or have them on Facebook. I'd stay away from them. It's not required that you all get along.
ame4c
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:56 AM
2 moms liked this
I was thinking the same thing only I'm thinking maybe he cheated on OP with her probably telling her that he wasn't going to marry OP. So she was hurt when OP posted they were married.

I would have never dated a man with 3 kids with 3 different women. That speaks loudly to his character. If I was OP, I wouldnt have any kids with him.

Quoting whatIknownow:

I think she may have been trying to tell you something. He has 3 kids with three mothers in 10 years. Did he cheat on her? if so, she might just be trying to share that information with you. But I guess you'll find out soon enough.

WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:58 AM
7 moms liked this
Probably best you don't go to pick up and drop offs.

The moms aren't your problem, you married your problem.
ame4c
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes the phone removes them even if you add them. I've had my phone add extra letters too.

Quoting NBVP1: Paragraphs. Why does everyone hate paragraphs?
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Quite honestly I would just stay under the radar with all the moms (am I reading 3 kids by 3 moms?!)

Don't talk to them

Don't communicate with them

Don't get involved with whatever is going on between them and Dad-if they're trying to work out visitation/schedules etc-let him handle it!!

Just enjoy being his wife and leave it at that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)